Chapter 148 - 148 - Apocalypse Driver

The zombies kept increasing and their path was not so clear now. Yue could not even a see ahead with the hundreds of zombies crowding in front of them.

The car won't be able to run them over with ease or even shoot them off the way.

"Bullets are not going to do," Tian mumbled, glancing at him. "Take the wheel,"

All of a sudden she scooted over to his seat.

"Whoa wait," Yue hurriedly climbed over her into the driver's seat, taking control of the car. "What are you going to do?"

He watched his sister half stand up and pulled something on the ceiling of the car. A sunroof opened up to his surprise.

"We had that!" Hary shouted from behind in shock. "Why didn't you tell me so?! I was literally having a shoulder ache from sitting and shooting," he poked her legs.

"It was right here, anyone with eyes could have seen." Tian kicked his hands off and climbed out. "Hary, use your liquid metal on our hood,"

"Got it."

Hary's silvery metal rolled out of the car window onto the hood, covering it with a silvery coating.

She held her hands out and uncontrollable red flames gushed out, burning everything in sight. The zombies were clawing and crawling their way up the hood growled loudly reaching out towards Tian's outstretched hand.

The instant they caught on fire, their bodies started to disintegrate. Many zombies just flopped down, unmoving while some did not get affected at all.

These unaffected ones were easily shot down by Hary.

Tian climbed back into the car, arranging her messy braids. "That was not enough.."

She burned off a street full of those things, yet still a lot could be seen running towards them at high speed. "Is there any way out of this?"

"They are attracted to the sound. We can't make our car soundless, can we...." Yue mumbled softly. As far as he could see, the zombies were crawling out from many nearby streets and alleyways towards them.

"No wonder the first team got wiped out," Hary whispered, tightly clutching the gun. "Tian, how many blasts of flame can you manage?"

"A few.... only a few per day and I have a rest tie of twenty minutes. How much bullets do we have?"

"Not enough to make a round trip back," Hary whispered, shooting vigorously.

"Shit..." Tian raked a hand through her glossy straight hair.

"I have an idea," Yue glanced out keenly at the streets.

"What?"

"It's risky, but it will work for certain. Tian, take the wheels," he hurriedly whispered.

Tian swiftly scooted back to her seat. "What is your plan?"

"Just trust me and don't stop me, yes?"

"oh-kay..." she looked at him up and down. "You are not putting yourself at risk, right?"

"Nope... yep... but I can do this," he leaned close and started to honk the horn loudly.

"Yue! What the hell?!"

"Trust me on this... just a little more..." he kept honking and honking and honking.

A few thousand of zombies crawled out of all the streets nearby, running towards them.

"Oh shit... Hary, take the wheel. I will fry them," Tian readily got up.

"Don't. Drive two hundred meters and take a hard left." Yue whispered, looking out.