Chapter 168 - 168 - Sending A Message

"There is a second one now!" Hary rushed to the screen. "This doesn't make sense. Why does a virology research centre have all this information?"

"Don't know. I don't wish to find out either. Lest go," Yue dragged him away. "let's send out a message first. We don't have much time. What is this communication device look like?"

"You'll know when you see it."

They both searched the room.

"there is supply closet!" Yue carefully opened the door. Inside were two corpses hugging each other. But between them there was something golden and rusted. He slightly tapped the corpse. They were unmoving. "It's here I think," he leaned down and took out a stapler like thing. "Is this it?"

"That's it." Hary plucked it from his hands and sat down on the chair. He slowly started to tap at slight intervals. "Okay, what do you want to say?"

"Tell them we need a chopper on the roof within fifteen minutes. And... maybe get some bombs. Taking this place out will take out almost half the population of zombies. We might even be able to reclaim parts of the city soon."

Hary looked up at him, surprised. "You have thought ahead."

"I watch a lot of Attack on the titan. I was born ready for this," Yue awkwardly diverted the topic. "Oh.... we need to check for survivors."

"Don't think that's possible Yue. We won't be able to access all the floors." Hary whispered taping on the small machine.

"We can do what we did just now. Break some walls and get in. We need to check this place at least once."

Hary glanced up with a small sigh. "Okay, then I'll ask for the chopper in twenty minutes. Ten minutes we will go up and down and check for survivors. If we find one, we can just ask Tian to pull them up. Okay?"

"Super, thanks a lot, Hary,"

"Anything for you," Hary whispered with a wide smirk. "so... about you and Fan...."

"What about me and Fan?" Yue hurriedly collected all the papers on the desk and shoved it into his clothes.

"You know.... I feel some tension between you two,"

"I don't think so..." he walked over to him with his eyes narrowed. "I only feel the tension between you two. I mean, what is up with you both. You have been fighting since day one. It's not like you,"

"I didn't fight," Hary pouted. "I don't like that guy. What is he good for? I don't see any redeemable qualities,"

"He is a good person."

"He barely remembers you yet he is ready to have a relationship with you Yue! That's a red flag!" Hary shouted all of a sudden.

Yue froze. "That... he said he felt a connection"

"Don't you see what's going on? He is manipulating you." Hary stood up scratching his head. "I don't know what you see in him."

"I ... I like him..." Yue whispered with tears in his eyes. "I'm sure he feels the same as me,"

"That man is very vigilant about everything. Do you think he will just fall for anyone at first sight? He might be doing this only because you are here to save him." He anxiously pranced around. "I don't mean to hurt you Yue.. but take your time before you get into a relationship. Talk with him, maybe even date him, get to know him fully. Don't commit yourself to him completely before that."

Yue bit his lips, thinking about his words. To be honest, his words did ring truth. Fan Xui had been so hostile the moment they met, but all of a sudden he started to be kind and sweet. It was so unlike how he used to be.