Chapter 152 - 152 - Princess Carry

"W-woman....?" Zou Yue faltered a bit. "Do you really not recognize my voice?"

Fan Xui just coldly peered at the ceiling.

"Seriously? You don't recognize my voice. Listen carefully," Yue got close to his face and whispered. "Fan Xui..."

Feeling her warm breath glide over his skin, Fan Xui's shivered slightly. But soon he stiffened up. 'Can't fall for it!'

"Move your face away, woman, or else I will hurt you," he growled.

"oh...."

Yue pouted, gazing at his cold composure. It was upsetting that Fan Xui did not remember him. 'how did you lose his memory? Is it like those dramas? Did he hit his head somewhere?' he pulled Fan's head up and touched the back.

"Stop touching!" he growled deeply.

There were no scars or any signs of injury to his head.

"No signs of injury... how did you lose your memory? Is it because of your month long coma? It might be the cause...." Yue sat down in the corner of the bed, fidgeting with the stark white sheets. "You seriously don't know me?"

Fan Xui coldly glared at him. "Out!"

"But I can't. There are zombies out there."

This was a conflicting argument between them. Fan Xui really peered at that girl's face. She looked at him innocently with a pout. 'That is not going to work with me. Not after what you did!' he glared at her with killing intent.

"Don't make me repeat myself,"

Yue just frowned. 'I came here to rescue him. I can't leave yet. But he won't even let me carry him.'

His mind went into overdrive thinking of how to deal with this new grumpy Fan Xui. 'Oh shoot, I get why. He does not like being touched by men!'

'That explains a lot... but even so, I might have to carry him out of here,' He let out a deep breath of relief.

"Can you move at all?" he inspected his arms and legs visually.

After that first encounter when Fan strangled him, he could not seem to move at all. His mobility seems limited to his neck.

"Go. Out!"

Small sparks of electricity swam around in the air.

'Shit, he is serious. He is thinking of me as a threat! But I really can't leave even if I wanted to,'

The building's thirtieth floor was flooded with almost a few thousand zombies. Thankfully, this VIP room was sound proofed or else those things would have come knocking long back.

Yue peered into Fan Xui's cold eyes.

"I am your friend. Even though you don't remember it, it-it's okay. I.....I can't just leave you here to die."

With his strengthened resolve, he stood up rolling up his sleeve.

The older man's sharp eyes followed every one of his move with a sharp glare.

"I'm going to lift you,"

He just growled loudly that even Yue was slightly scared to approach him.

'He is Fan Xui... that kind man who shared a peanut butter cake with me. He won't hurt me... right? He won't, I guess,'

He slowly tottered closer to the bed.

Fan Xui's glaring eyes turned a light shade of blue, glowing brightly. The electricity in the air sparked with sharp sounds.