Chapter 176 - 176 - Pretence

"This can go here so that it won't hurt you when you are walking... so much work..." Liwei whispered, sticking some kind of duct tape to the corner of the kitchen counters and dining table.

Fan Xui watched him fuzzing over his things with a bored look on his face. First of all, he did not have any kind of furniture brought in. No sofa, no Tv nothing. it was just a plain house. The only part that was fully furnished was his kitchen.

Even his bedroom did not have a cot. Only the mattress was there.

Secondly, he was used to being blind for a long time. He could easily maneuver in his own house. Liwei acting like this seems like a vain attempt at currying favor.

'I should put a stop to it?...' he thought watching Liwei taping things up.

Qian grimaced. "Shall we tell him?" he mouthed.

Fan Xui shook his head and gestured for him to keep his mouth shut. ''I'd like to see how long he is going to keep up the pretence,'

"There, all finished.." Liwei happily smiled at them wiping his non-existing sweat... "Did you both eat.. I can prepare something?"

"We ate," Qian awkwardly waved. "I'm taking this room," He said, leaving tiredly.

Fan Xui nodded at Liwei and walked back into his room. He came out with thick woollen sheets and a fluffy pillow.

"You don't have to. I can sleep in the hall. Fan ah, why are you being so insistent." Liwei took it from him and swiftly spread it cleanly on the floor.

"Okay.... good night then," he walked back on ad closed the door tightly.

Watching the closed-door Liwei was in complete shock. 'what the hell! That blind fool, how dare me he make me sleep on the floor?!'

Till no he had been tolerant of their antics both of them have been plain rude to them while he had been doing his best to help.

He reluctantly laid on the hard floor, gritting his teeth. The climate has already taken a cold turn the floors were chilled.

The thin loose T-shirt he borrowed from Fan Xui was not of help as well. Instead, it exposed parts of his shoulders making him even colder.

'It's okay... maybe tomorrow I might get sick a bit. Then I would have more the reason to stay here.' he pulled the sheets over his body tightly and rolled himself like a little worm.

Time went on, but sleep never came.

'Fuck this,' Shivering, he sat up. Slowly he crept close to Fan's room and touched the doorknob. Expectantly it was locked from the inside.

Liwei moved on to Qian's room and casually opened the Door. He knew that Qian never locks his room when he sleeps.

He silently stepped close to the bed.

Qian was sleeping like a pig with his mouth wide open. "Is that drool? Gosh... disgusting.." He pushed him to the side. He laid down on the spot with a dent left behind by him.

The warm fluffy sheets felt like heaven.

'He might sleep like a pig but he is a useful bed warmer.' he thought, kicking Qian again. He just snorted and rolled over, leaving him more space to sleep.

Within seconds, his eyes started to droop, and he fell into a deep undisturbed sleep.

******

"How do I look?..." a soft voice whispered close to his ears.

Qian turned over in his bed. Peng Peng laid beside him wearing a sexy black cat suit and ears. He gulped loudly... "You look.... good..."

A finger gently caressed his face. "You look good too with that stubble..."