Chapter 147 - 147 - Entering The G City

The car drove slowly to the barricaded road. Hundreds of fully armed military men stood guard with guns ready.

As soon as they approached close, one of them walked close busily adjusting his gun strap. "Please go back. This place is barricaded until further notice,"

Yue rolled down the window.

The Soldier looked up. As soon as he saw him, his mouth dropped open.

"Here,"

The soldier stood there stocked still.

Tian leaned over and snapped her fingers. "Hey take the order slip,"

The young soldier snapped out of it but as he looked at Tian, he became stunned once again.

"What the hell... take the darn note!" she plucked it from Yue's hand and waved it to the soldier's face. "Don't make me repeat myself, take it or I will pluck your eyes out,"

Blinking, the man stood there gaping at them both.

Seeing this spectacular scene, Hary lowered his window and put his head out. "Yo dude, if you don't take that note, that girl WILL shoot. And take your eyes off of them or I will shoot." He placed a gun on his head.

"Y-yes sir..." Trembling, the soldier took the note and read it. "Permission slip..." he glanced up at them. "When will you return? It does not specify that,"

"You don't need to know. Just open the darn barricade," Tian grumbled and rolled Yue's window up.

The guard ran and conveyed the order to the others.

The huge tanker truck that was blocking the road was moved, paving a way for them.

Tian drove the car swiftly out but she could not speed up as the outside was filled with at least a few hundred humans. They seem to be waiting to enter the settlement.

"Hary the bedsheets,"

"Yep," Hary created a makeshift curtain using the bed sheets they brought from home. "You're like a mother cougar,"

Tian snapped her head back, glaring at him. "I'm not in the mood for jokes,"

"Why?" he playfully poked her twitching nostrils.

She did not bother answering, driving away into the empty rural roads she kept mumbling to herself.

"Come on, tell me what's bothering you," Hary tugged at her long hair.

"I can't believe it. That guy thought I was playing!" she slammed the wheel.

Yue nodded at her statement. "Same, he did not even flinch when I was glaring at him so obviously." When he was taking to that him he did not even bother to reply. Even when Tian threatened him, he just kept gaping at them.

"Right, does he think we are some.. some joke," Tian growled.

Hary chuckled loudly, stopped them mid conversation.

Both slowly turned their heads glared back at him.

"Something funny?"

"No, it's just without your guns and swords. You both look like angry kittens. Who doesn't like kittens?"

Yue and Tian obviously did not like the joke. They collectively refused to talk to him.

"Oh, come on, don't give me the silent treatment," he tapped Tian's shoulders.

She slapped his hands away forcefully.

"Ow, Yue, she is bullying me," he hugged Yue from behind. "See, my beautiful palm is all red," he showed him his palm.