Chapter 135 - 135 - Magical Rat

His parents took Juda and Lui to Hary's room. There were only three rooms in their house. One was used as his dad's study and two were bed rooms. So now they had to accommodate three more people. Sharing the room was inevitable.

Yue led her to a spacious room. "This is my room, you can stay here."

Tian ai nodded.

"Oh, you might need a change of clothes," Yue opened up his cupboard searching for an outfit for her. All the clothes he had were mostly woman's clothes by this point. Plus, his sister was the same size as he was.

Sharing clothes was the optimal decision.

He gave her a chiffon pink blouse with a puffed slejpeve. As for the bottom, he just gave her one of his black palazzos.

"I don't wear pink,"

"You have nothing else to wear. Just take a bath," he ushered her in. "you can use any of my toiletries. I'll get you a new towel and toothbrush,"

"Okay...." she just waywardly stood in the bathroom.

"I know it might take a while to get comfortable. Just take your time, yes."

A small smile rose on the corner of his lips. "Yeah, I guess. Thanks,"

"You're at most welcome,"

Tian scowled and closed the door.

"Turn that scowl into a smile,"

"get out," she shouted from inside.

Yue happily hoped out of his room. Just by the doorway his parents stood with expression a mix of anxiety and nervousness.

"What did she say? Did she like your shampoo? Honey, we might have to buy her new clothes as well,"

His father smiled widely. "I know. All of Yue's clothes might not suit her style. Did you see, she was wearing a cool leather jacket. Maybe get her what those cool kids wear."

"yea, she looked just like you when you were young~~ we have to buy her more clothes. It's not my style but I can ask peng peng. He can help suggest me...."

Yue cleared his throat loudly, bringing their attention to him. "Might I remind you the world ended. There is no shopping anymore. And Tian uses any shampoos or soaps she gets hands on. She just hates being dirty,"

"ohhhh,...." his mother and father glanced at each other with a small look.

Zou Yue held his mother's hand. "how is Peng peng?"

In his last life he did not even know if Peng Peng survived or not. But this life he was super close. His patent might have gotten the news sooner.

"He is okay.... just heartbroken though," his mum sighed.

"Heartbroken? Why?"

"Oh, we forget to mention...." his mother and father worriedly looked at each other.

"What is it? tell me mum..."

"Come here," his father led him over to his study and sat him down in his chair. "Qian Wen....is...."

"Dead?! Oh my god! He is dead?! What the hell? How are we going to survive! That guy is a key to our survival!!!"

Zou Wei sighed. "He is not dead. Just missing. Uncle Wen has sent a rescue crew to bring him back from his hospital,"

"He is stranded in a hospital?! Fuck that place is hard to survive."

Most of the people who were away from the meteor crash initially experienced different symptom. That included nausea, vomiting and fainting spell. So the hospitals were filled to the brim.