Chapter 129 - 129 - Medical Supplies Part 2

This time, the man did not play around. He led him in the direction of the meeting rooms.

This whole place was just a huge circle with a telescope right in the middle. Most people slept on the floor itself while some privileged got to sleep in the meeting rooms.

Most of their food stocks were also stored there.

The man stopped near the last meeting room at the end of the corridor. "It's here." he held up the keys and opened it.

Yue pulled him in and swiftly glanced around. In the darkness, he could make out shelves after shelves.

"Turn on the light,"

The man pulled his flashlight from his waist and lit it up. "We are low on medicine. Our village was small after all."

Yue just ignored his nonsense talk and pulled the medicine boxes down. All the while, he kept his gun pointed at him.

He tore open the box.

The suture needles were right up front.

He swiftly picked it out. As for the other medicines, he could find almost all of them.

Zou Yue glanced at the shelves. There were four identical boxes like this stored on the top shelf.

He took another one of the boxes to take home.

"If you surrender to our boss, they won't treat you coldly. Just saying our boss likes...." the man shook his head.

"Shut up you," he simply shot him in the mouth. His lifeless corpse crumbled to the ground.

But Yue was least bothered. He picked up the medicine box and other things he needed and walked out.

He did not go to the exit per se. Instead, he detoured to the other meeting rooms. The faceless man did not say it, but he could hear all the girls crying in there.

This was most likely the place where they kept all the women imprisoned.

He stealthily broke the door handle and walked in.

The sight inside broke his heart. Women were shoved inside dog cages naked as the day they were born.

Most cowered in the corner as soon as he entered the room.

Yue panted softly. "I... I can free them but then what... how can they survive?' in that moment he realised that he could not save everyone.

He went around unlocking the cages.

The women looked up with tears in their eyes.

"I can only free you all... run when you get the chance. Zombies are heading this way. The bad men will pay."

Speaking his mind, he subtly left the room.

Some women were brave enough to follow after him, but some still remained in their cages.

He slowly walked to the back door of this place.

Right then, a loud commotion started.

"Z-zombies! They are here! They found us!" the men started to panic as they ran around like headless chicken.

Only a few remained stoic through all this mess.

Yue noted their faces. He could make out their eyes or mouth, but he could see their bodies clearly. One of them had a bandage on his right arm.

He paused, peering intently at him.

As if feeling his gaze, that tall man looked at him. His facial featured melted away, leaving behind a faceless head.