Chapter 123 - 123 - Baby Zombie

"Run!!" Tian dragged Yue back and ran.

Yue shook his mind awake and continued running with her. He glanced back, ready to attack whenever but.....

The zombies were just watching without moving.

'Did they not see us?'

They were making a lot of noise and, of course, they were moving so visibly how could they not see?

The zombies hesitantly moved towards the door. The glass door opened automatically from their weight.

Even so, they refused to enter.

'Then.... then why are they not moving in...'

"Tian, something is wrong...." he slowed down a bit.

"Just run," she dragged him towards another shelf and shot the zombies vigorously. Lui and Juda joined them behind the shelf.

Tian swiftly shot the zombies, that were standing unmoving.

Zou Yue watched the twenty zombies with a deep frown. 'Why... why?'

Suddenly a small memory rose in his mind.....fear gripped his heart.

"Tian.... we have to leave this place," he hurriedly gripped her hand.

"What's the hell, man? We can't leave with those things there...." she grumbled.

"No! This place... it has an even more powerful zombie!! That's why they are not entering!! Please!!"

Tian peered at him with her eyes wide open. "How..."

"I'll explain later!!" he gripped her hand and Juda's hand and pulled them both to the door. Lui followed after.

But the glass door right then closed.

A small trilling sound came from behind them. Nails scrapped against the hard metal creating a screeching sound.

Yue glanced up. A small bloody hand appeared from atop of one of the shelves.

"oh no..... oh my god.. we are in so much trouble...."

"What's that?" Lui scowled.

A small baby crowed out of its hiding spot, trilling at them. Its face was grey with black veins running all over it. "Trill~" It blinked its dark abyss like eyes.

"A baby zombie!" he unblinkingly watched it in fear. The zombies looked at him with interest, licking its blood-soaked hands.

His whole body trembled violently.

"Yue. It's just a zombie..." Tian held his hands tightly.

The zombie baby was trilling softly, smacking its bloody lips..

"No..... it's not. Don't make any suddenly movements or sounds," he whispered, slowly backed away pulling Tian along with him.

In his past life, he had met one of these. Man, it was such a headache to run from. The baby zombie were surprisingly was dexterous and can crawl or run very fast. Their small posture made it easy for them to bite your leg but harder for a grown adult to attack them with a knife or cold weapon.

Only guns will work.

The baby suddenly stopped trilling, looking at its clean hands. its small brows frowned deeply, making it look more malevolent.

"g-guns... take them out," he held his gun with trembling hands. "It's too late to run. We have to fight. Lui, Juda go behind us and watch the door. If any slip through, shoot them."