Chapter 141 - 141 - Lies And Betrayal

Zou Yue leaned against the door, panting softly. The betrayal he felt was minimum, but the thought that he could have prevented so many things if he had met Tian earlier kept running in his mind continuously.

He slowly slouched down, hugging his knees. 'So many things could have been changed... so many.....'

'Not only that... I led a white-eyed wolf into my house without even realising it....'

Yue gritted his teeth loudly.

'This has to end....' he threw opened the door and walked out.

Everyone was at the same place he had left. His father was hugging his sobbing mother soothing her back like a baby.

Hary still stood there, peering at him with his eyes wide open.

He walked straight up to him. "Leave....."

"Yue..."

"I said get out of here."

"Let me explain,"

"I don't need an explanation!" Yue screamed at the top of his lungs. "Just.... just get out..."

Silent tears rolled down his face as he glanced at Hary's stunned face. "I don't want to see you anywhere close to my family,"

Hary shook his head. "Yue I didn't have any bad intentions,"

"Yet still you lied!"

Yue peered up at his face with and grin. "I trusted you and you broke that trust in just a movement,"

Hary just backed up with an unbelievable look. "I betrayed you? Me?" he pulled at his hair a little. "It was you and your family that betrayed Tian's trust,"

"Hary!" Tian ran close and glared at him intently. "Stop it,"

"No, Tian, let them hear it. They need to know..." his glaring eyes focused on Yue's parents. "You.... you both had her, but you left for dead.... do you know what she went through to even survive...."

"Hary, don't say another word.." Tian gripped his hands tightly.

He just flung her hand away. He walked up to Yue and gripped his chin. "You cry such beautiful tear but have you once thought why Tian never cries? After years of sobbing and wailing.... she lost the ability... she literally can't cry..." he squeezed his eyes tightly leaned his head forward.

"w-what..." Yue looked up at him, stunned. "What did you say?"

"You heard me, right? Since when we were just three we went thought so much hell that our tear ducts..." he poked his eyes. Even so, they did not tear up. "Lost its tears... do you get it?"

Yue's tears rolled down faster, looking at his cold face.

"Tian and I suffered so much.... so much so that even though we are not related, she became my family. She was the little sister I never had. Is it wrong of me to check her so called birth family... after suffering so much under that cynical Murongs?"

"I did not lie, Yue... I was only being cautious...."

Yue sobbed loudly. "You could have said... you could have told me the truth.."

"Then what? Would you have allowed it? You are so protective of them. Isn't that why you sent me here? To protect them from any kind of harm?" Hary leaned closer, breathing on his face. "You can be protective of your family, but I'm not allowed to? Stop and think," he caressed his tear-stained face. "Tian is my family too...."

"No! I don't mean that! I.... I could have prevented so many things of you had revealed the truth..." Yue pushed his hands away. "Tian.... she got bit... she almost died!!!.."