Chapter 128 - 128 - Medical Supplies

"Yue! You okay?" Lui worriedly ran close.

"I'm fine." Yue glared at the empty spot. "We have to be careful. There are a group of bandits up there."

Juda looked unsure now. "how are we going to get up there? Tian is unconscious."

"We need to get her medical supplies this instance." Yue pranced around, scratching his head. "You guys can wait here.. I'll go up and find the things you need. Just list it out."

"Yue it's too dangerous." Juda caught his hands tightly. "We can try.. we can backtrack our way and find a clinic or something.... not up there,"

"there were no clinics down there!... It's okay." He removed her hand. "I'll find a safe house for you all,"

They all trekked together to the base of the mountains. There were a few houses in remote corners of the smaller mountain. He led them there and checked the environment. It was on high grounds with the vantage of the entire mountain. Only the few tops of the mountains were not seen.

The humans in the village seemed to have completely disappeared.

He checked the perimeter and set up a rope with some empty soda cans tied to it. Anyone who stumbled on it will make the cans ring.

This was so that Lui can be sure to be prepared for what was coming their way.

Zou Yue gently lifted Tian inside the house. But before placing her on the bed, he hesitated. "Juda.. can you spread my coat... she.. she hates dust."

"sure," Juda swiftly spread a spare coat that they carried around in the bed.

Yue gently lowered her onto the bed. "Tian....." he gently pinched her pale cheeks. "I'll be back, okay. I'll bring you medicines.. you will get up in no time."

He coughed sligtly holding back his tears. "Lui, Juda, please... please take care of her. Don't leave her behind if anything happens. Take her....."

"Hey, we'll protect her with all we've got, okay. Go there quickly and come back,"

Yue nodded rapidly.

He wrapped the yoga strap between his fingers. Took the pouch of pebbles and carried the bag of guns with him.

Everything was locked and loaded to fire at will.

Without a word, Yue left the small hut walking up the mountain's top. The roads were clear of zombies and mostly abandoned. There were a few vehicles that were stranded here and there.

A few hundred zombies were also in vicinity.

'Ah, so this is where the villagers were,'

The zombie hoards were moving up slowly. Naturally, they must be attracted to the surviving humans who were staying at the tip of the mountain.

Zou Yue did his best to silently creep past them.

His fight was not with them but with the guys who reside in the lair above.

Suddenly, a thought arose. 'I am a single guy. How can I fight off many humans with abilities... I might need some cannon fodders.' He intently peered at the zombies loitering around.

"They will be of use." He whistled loudly.

Every zombie in vicinity looked his way with their jaws agape.

"Want this juicy piece of human. Run along!" turned tail and ran.

The zombies chased after him dedicatedly.

'See now I've got a squad of zombie army,' he wanted to boast, but there was no one with him.

His happy mood went down, thinking of his bedridden sister.