Chapter 131 - 131 - Refueling

The next day they started their journey back to G city. On the way out, Yue glanced at the coup. "Juda see if you can take that chicken."

She shook her head. "My space ability just won't work with living things."

"That's a bummer," Yue opened the coup to say his final goodbyes but what he saw inside shocked him.

The white chicken was standing there with its feathers up, there was a black cat in front of it hissing with a egg in its mouth.

"I think I found our egg thief."

The cat snapped towards him instantly. "Meow~" with his mouthful it ran to him and clung to his pants.

Yue slightly frowned. "hey kitten, weren't you the one we saw in that apartment?"

"Meow...." it easily climbed on top of him like a tree and dropped the egg in his palm.

"For me?"

The little cat nuzzled against his chest.

Juda came in. "hey aren't you that cutie? Did you follow us here?"

The cat jumped onto Juda's shoulders, laying there casually.

"I guess we are taking her."

"Juda it's not good to travel with a cat. It might be an inconvenience,"

"Nonsense, she can fend for herself. Right little kitty?"

"Meow...." the cat happily cuddled against her neck.

Yue sighed.

The reason he did not pick up the animals was because he was still scared of the possibility that the second meteor might appear sooner than expected.

If so the animals, plants... everything. Everything will become a dangerous predator.

His brown eyes peered at the small animal. 'Will this cat become our friend or our foe?'

"Sigh, you can take her but if she exhibits any sign of virus infection I will put her down,"

Juda closed the cat's ears with a slight glare. "You can't say that in front of her."

"Juda...."

"fine I agree. But we have to take the chicken too,"

Zou Yue just stood there in front of her with his arms tied up. "Chickens are noisy,"

"We already make so much clatter thanks to our bikes." She held up the chicken cutely. "chickens make eggs."

He couldn't fight that argument. "Gosh, why are you so good at arguing?"

Juda happily ran into the coup and lifted the chicken up. "I would have you know that I was the debate captain for a very long time."

Lui laughed out loud. "Don't even try. You won't win the argument,"

Yue shook his head. "Girls are hard to win over,"

He glanced at the single motorcycle. "I saw a jeep up ahead. Well take that,"

"Won't it be difficult travelling in such a big vehicle?" Lui worriedly peered at him.

"It will be, but since we are going through rural villages and towns. the roads might be clear." He wore his coat and tied up his undone shoelaces.

Juda walked close with a huge tote bag in hand. Inside were two creatures, black and white. The black cat cutely purred at him while the white chicken glared at him intently.

"Juda wear protective clothes. Any area exposed should be covered up, your neck, her hands, legs. Everything."

Juda frowned slightly. "Why now? I didn't wear any while we were travelling here?"