Chapter 199 - 199 - Completely Honest

Tian held Yue's hand tightly, assuring him with her grip. "How did Fan Xui get multiple personalities? Is something wrong with his mind? Is he sound?"

Qian just dully glared at her. "He is sound... and I said might. I'm not sure what is wrong with him. Nothing clinical explains his brain activities." He took both the scans and handed one to Tian.

"The nerve activities of both of them are very different. It was found in one case that a person with multiple personalities has exhibited. But..... see his hippocampus....I mean his frontal lobe. It was bright for the first scan. It seemed like this 'personality' was accessing his fully memories,"

Yue trembled slightly, not understanding to the full extent.

Qian sighed and explained more. "All of our memories are tied to our front brain. But most of the time, these memories are locked and unlocked when it's necessary. The first time he collapsed Fan Xui's brain was like a fully unlocked treasure box. Now it's closed again," he whispered. "Look even I don't know what is fully going on, but both the times he collapsed he was emotionally swayed by you,"

Yue looked at him with silent tears dripping down.

"First-time when he met your father he was so anxious to please him... there is highly likely that the new Fan Xui awoke then. As for now, you, you wanted the old Fan Xui back, so he is back,"

Qian grumbled, massaging his head. "You are the link to all this problem."

"That's enough. Don't speculate everything," Tian stopped him.

Qian just glared at her as well. "I am entitled to get angry, miss Tian. My friend who has been healthy and mentally sound until now is suffering right after he was infatuated with your little brother. I have every right to put blame on him. Their relationship is not sound,"

"y-you are wrong." Yue sniffed softly, wiping his cheeks. "You are wrong. I will prove you-you are wrong,"' he shot up and walked to the door with some difficulty.

Tian also followed him after glaring at Qian. "Please come to a concrete conclusion with your reports instead of speculating. Maybe Prisitsky might do a good job if given the chance." she closed the door behind her. "Fuck, I'm so pissed. I get it he is angry but he can't blame you like that..."

Yue shook his head. "I am at fault, Tian. I was immature, and that caused Fan Xui to get hurt. I'll talk to him.. alone please," he walked over to the nearby room where Fan Xui was resting. "Fan, can I come in?"

"Yue come in come in," Fan Xui got out of his bed and ran to him, helping him open the door wider.

"I have to talk to you without others' interference." he closed the door and secured the latch and walked over to the bed.

Fan Xui looked at the closed door stiffly. His ears were instantly turning a bright shade of pink.

"Fan?"

"c-coming.." Fan Xui secretly combed through his hair and even checked his breath. It slightly stank. 'Ah, what to do?'

"Fan..."

Fan Xui would over and swiftly to the bottle of water and drank it completely. "Y-yes.."

"Sit down please,"' Yue patted the spot beside him.

Fan Xui sat down quite close to him. "What is it?"

Yue looked at him with an unknown look. "You can sit comfortably. Come sit here." he pulled him up and made him sit leaning against the headrest. "there.... that's comfortable,"

All of a sudden Yue climbed on top of him, laying down completely on his body.

Fan Xui stiffly placed a hand on the side, trying his best not to touch him inappropriately.