Chapter 127 - 127 - Madness

[warning: This chapter contains gore and description of gruesome death. please read with caution.]

"They must die...." Yue uttered softly, caressing Tian's face. Her hair was all dirty with sand and gravel. He removed the dust as much as he could. "She hates being dirty...."

"Hey this girl just whispered something. What is it?" a man squatted down and patted Yue's face. "Cutie, what is it, huh? Did you say something with that sweet voice of yours?"

Yue blankly looked at him.

All he could see were black faces with no eyes or nose of mouth.

They were all just monsters in his eyes.

"You all... must die."

The man froze, but after a second he started to laugh like a madman. "Did you hear that, boys? We all must die, hahah...."

Suddenly, blood splattered all over.

The man collapsed on the ground with a bloody hole in his chest. His beating heart laid there right next to him, still pumping out fresh blood.

"w-what the hell... what was that?" the remaining men vigilantly glanced at Yue, who was still sitting like a docile pet. His hands were stained red. "This chick killed him, man! Fuck! What the hell!!"

Juda gasped loudly, backing up close to Lui.

"darn it!!" those men who were holding Juda and Lui down, all peered at Yue. "l-lets kill that chick man! Kill her!"

The four men all crept closer to Yue with their bats and batons in hand.

Yue turned over, glancing at them blankly. "You hurt her.... you all hurt her..." he gently lifted Tian's head and placed it gently on the ground. He took off his outer coat and rolled it up as a pillow and plc edit under her. "You all deserve hell... do to hell!" he charged at them blindly.

One of the men smashed his baton on his back. Yue did not dodge it rather he moves so close to him and plunged a hand into his chest.

The monster froze.

"You do have hearts.... monsters..." he squished his heart.

The monster collapsed to the ground.

The other three faceless monsters backed away, but one of them suddenly swung his bat to his head.

Yue caught a hold of it, bending the metal baseball bat. This person, too, was faceless. "..." he pulled the bat form his hand.

The monster did not give it, but got pulled close to him by that force.

Yue grabbed his head. "aren't you supposed to be human? Aren't you...." he dragged his head down smashed it with his knees. The faceless monster collapsed.

He tossed it to the side, slowly prowling close to the other two.

Yue caught one by its collar. The other saw this and ran away from him.

"I didn't do it! I didn't do it,"

Yue expressionlessly peered at his face. "if you didn't, why don't you have your face? Why are you faceless?"

He gripped the monster's face and smashed it.

Blood splattered everywhere, painting his whole body red.

Yue hurriedly wiped it down, but the stains it left behind were not easy to remove. "Tian does not like dirty things..." he whispered.

"Yue..." a soft voice whispered.