Chapter 92 - 92 - It Rained Fire

Tian Ai gently caressed the worn out photo on the newspaper clipping with a deep frown. This girl in the photo was much similar to her expect her eyes everything was the same. 'Did the Murong's have anything to do with this? What are they planning now?'

"Tian, are you still glaring at that newspaper?! The boss is calling for you. Go! Go!" a burly man hurried her along by pushing her slightly to the kitchen.

She rolled her eyes and walked in. "you called for me?"

"I have a job for you. A high profile one. Take a seat," a man dressed in a three-piece suit handed her a file. "The bounty is quite high. And you are our best hit of the month, so they personally requested you," the man smiled weirdly.

Tian Ai just gave him a look.. Her slender hands opened up the file. A photo dropped onto her lap with its back facing up.

She did not bother with it. She read through the details given. Her next target was a young eighteen-year-old boy names Zou Yue. The person who issued the hit was anonymous. But the pay it was higher than any hit she had ever done.

"Why is the pay so high? Will there be any complications?"

"Don't know. But it's a good deal, right? Kill a young kid for fifty thousand dollars. With that money, you can take control of this place and start the orphanage once again. Isn't that what you wanted?" he said with a sideward smirk.

Tian Ai peered at him intently. "I'll think about it,"

"There is no time to think about. The kid is only here for a vacation. Kill him before he leaved h city."

She frowned deeply.

"Take it Tian Ai this is a great opportunity." he whispered pushing the file closer to her. "Don't you want your dear grandmother's orphanage back?"

Tian Ai wordlessly picked up the files and walked out of the pizza store.

The pizza place was just a front, but the regular people did not know that hit a dark organization in its basement. A powerful assassin's guilt and underground gambling area. The cops were aware of this place, yet they did not have the power to take action against it.

But this place did serve a good pizza and had constant customers. She picked up the orders that she needed to deliver.

With the photo of her next hit in hand, she walked over to her bike.

Suddenly someone ran into her, the photo in her hand slipped away without her realizing it.

******

Yue picked it up. "Hey you dropped...." he glanced at his own photo in his hand in shock. 'Why does this person have my photo? What's going on....'

He glanced up. That person was wearing a jean jacket that was torn at the bottom. 'Isn't that the same person I met in that supermarket?'

"Excuse me! Is this yours? Why do you have my..." he shouted.

The person paused and glanced back. Under the baseball cap, he could see the person's straight nose and plump lips. Jaw line similar to his, chiselled and slim.

His eyes widened. "No way...."

"That's mine," the girl softly whispered, pointing to the photo in his hand.

Yue gulped softly. "Tian Ai?

They both stood frozen. It was as if time itself froze around them.

Tears rolled down his cheeks. Yue smiled softly. "I found you... and you found me..." he held up the photo in his hand.