Chapter 130 - 130 - Successful Surgery

The surgery went very well. Tian's head was sewed up well and there were only three stitches visible in her hairline.

"She is out of the woods."

Yue let out a deep breath of relief. "We'll leave by morning...."

"Wait what?" Juda gazed at him in complete shock. "You can't do that...she just had a surgery,"

"She is out of danger, right?"

"Yes... but..."

"We are leaving," Yue sternly said.

"Yue, what's going on? Why are you in such a hurry?.."

Yue flinched slightly. "We have to get home. She can get better there,"

"I won't allow you to do that," Juda stood in front of him with a glare. "She needs rest. I don't care what you think, but you need to give her time,"

He simply peered at her. "She can get better at home... she can..."

"She will get better when you give her time to rest. Yue if we travel now there is a high chance for her wound to get infected."

Yue flinched. "You said she is out of the woods."

"Yes, for now! You can't just push her to travel,"

Yue backed away, holding his head. "Trexa can help her. That wound it will scar...."

"It's just a scar."

"But Tian is a girl..."

"We don't hate scars. Especially Tian does not look like a girl that cares about that," Juda assured him.

Yue nodded. "We'll change houses... this door is not operational...." he walked out mumbling something.

Juda worriedly looked at him. "Who is Trexa?"

"Maybe a girlfriend?" Lui shrugged.

Juda gasped. "So I had no chance? That's so sad. I finally found a good guy, but he turned out to be unavailable,"

"You can still steal him," Lui wiggled her brows.

"Nope, that's not my style. I'd rather search for a new guy than to cling onto a man in relationship," Juda flipped her hair in style.

"Jeez..."

Just as planned, they stayed in y city for a few days.

Tian woke up the next day itself. But she was fully disoriented from the pain. She still kept asking for Yue.

Yue sat beside her and kept her company whilst she slept.

Seeing this, Juda sighed softly. "Such a great man... such a pity,'

"Stop it. There are more fish in the sea."

Juda just scowled. "The ocean is polluted. The fishes are dying. There are no better fish in the sea," she grumbled loudly.

Tian suddenly laughed out loud. She opened her eyes secretly. "She wants fish~ hahaha..." she woozily held Yue's hand.

"is she supposed to be this high?"

Juda nodded. "I gave a small dose of pain killers. Didn't expect her to be so cute..." she sat next to him on the bed. "Hey Tian, what is my name?"

"Juda.." Tian sweetly smiled at her.

"aw so cute. Say that again.. I wish I can record it..."

Yue just blinked. "She is not a two-year-old. She can speak very well,"