Chapter 142 - 142 - Apologies

Tian literally pushed Hary into the house. The door was wide open as they had left.

They slowly entered.

Yue and his parents were sitting on the sofa, softly sobbing.

'Shit... this is bad...' Tian gently nudged Hary's shoulders.

He moved forward hesitantly. "Um...."

This small mumble of his caught the attention of the three.

"I...."

Yue looked at him, wiping off his tears. "I'm sorry," "I'm sorry..."

They both simultaneously whispered, startling each other.

Wide eyed, Yue looked up at him. "W-why are you apologising..."

The taller blond man slowly moved closer and sat down next to his foot. "I-I'm sorry that I was a royal ass to you and your parents. You guys have been anything but kind... I'm sorry," he whispered, glancing at the tear stained Zou Wei and Nui.

The couple did not say a word to him.

"Mr and Mrs Zou, you both are wonderful parents. Sorry for throwing stupid accusations...I just came here to see Tian's parents and gauge their affection for her. But after getting close to you both, I-I get this feeling that you did not want to give up Tian voluntarily."

This caught Tian ai's attention. She moved closer and sat down on the ground with him.

Yue's parents looked at her intently.

"I never had any intentions of giving you up...." Zou Nui whispered, gently touching her cheeks. "I carried you full term, hiding the small bump from my family. It was not difficult. You were such a small child I could easily hide you with an oversized t-shirt." She chuckled softly.

Her beautiful brown eyes started to shimmer with unshed tears. "But I could not hide your birth.... they found out. When I was unconscious, they took you from me and said.... that you, that you died," her trembling fingers' gently caressed Tian's sharp eyebrows.

Tian gasped softly.

"Murongs..." Hary gritted his teeth. "They... are the most evil people I have seen,"

"Mind you words, boy. She was a Murong before too..." Zou Wei tapped his head slightly.

Hary pouted, caressing the red spot on his forehead. "Yeah, kind of forgot that..... so what happened next. When did you know?"

"After I ran away with Yue's father, I got to meet one of our previous maids. She was the one who told me about my child's' fate." Stifling a sob, Nui gently kissed her forehead. "I got to know I had a child named Tian ai...."

Tian chuckled softly, touching her now slightly wet forehead. "The name is ironic, eh. Heavenly love.."

"Hmm, whoever named you must have really loved you...." Zou Wei whispered, holding her hand softly.

Tian smirked widely. "Yeah... the grandma in our orphanage really did love us...."

Next to her, Hary pouted. "My name is shitty, though. I think she named me after Harry potter."

Tian glared at him. "She loved harry potter series."

"Yeah....." he scooted closer to the old couple and glanced at them expectantly. "Then? What happened after?"

"We asked my friend to search for her...." Zou Wei bitterly whispered, wiping his forehead. "He searched for a long time but I'm not sure why he did not find anything about you..."