76 | 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"That was a mix between weird and sweet. Also a rather short memory compared to the ones we've seen so far, want me to load another one? Your call." I stare at the glitching frame of Adam and Eve kissing, even after thousands of years, I'm sure their love is still pure in Elysium.

"I.. yeah, sure." The female silently plays another meters to compensate for the short one that just played about.

"Memory 5, Sequence 1, playing now." The ambience of Olympus changes to the crystalline surroundings of Asgard.

Tall buildings litter every ounce of the place, all residents, Precursor and Human alike roam the streets calmly, their faces contempt. We finish crossing the bridge that is needed to be taken to get here, the Bifröst's vibrant colors blinding me ever so slightly.

I admire the place as I accompany my Pàter, who guides the group composed of my brothers, their partners and Màter, the man saying that something big was going to happen today.

We arrive to the Palace, where four Æsir guards stand with their faces and stances stoic.

"We're here to see the High One." One of the guards look at us up and down, surely using eagle vision to see if we're lying or not. He nods when he finishes, opening the big doors immediately.

We head inside and I look around, the place not having changed much after fourteen years. Servants come and offer us drinks to which I gladly take one, the heat not exactly being too kind on this place either.

We stand around until we're called by another, more cheerful guard, who takes us down to the throne room, which is adorned almost similarly like Olympus's. Gold streaks give off a powerful aura in the sea of dark blue and white. A handful of royals stand around while a middle aged, blonde-haired man stands from the throne when we stand in front of it, saluting and revering his presence.

A bright smile replaces his stern look, the man taking slow steps towards us.

"Happy to see you've made it safely, Ares. How was the travel through the realms?." I mentally roll my eyes at his question.

The Æsir are so entitled that they believe all their favored places are realms, when in truth, Jötunheim, Vanaheim, Muspelheim, Nidavellir and all the other places conquered by them, are simply pieces of land. Kingdoms. There's no utter need to use the Bifröst other than to touch solid land since Asgard is built on high cliffs. These people..

"It was splendid, a true masterpiece dignified of you." What Pàter? You're gonna lick his bare feet too?.

"Oh Deimos, how much you've grown and changed." He directs his sights to me, taking my hands in his.

"A long time has passed, your highness. But it'll always be a pleasure to visit Asgard." He smiles and turns back to the crowd, signaling for someone.

Týr steps forward and comes to me, the male embracing me and taking a cheek in hand. I hold my repulse to draw back and leave, knowing that my father and Odin will not take such act kindly.

"My dove, are you well? I haven't seen you in days." He whispers as he takes me up the steps towards the throne.

"Yes, I just spent some time in the village, the newlyweds send their regards." The man simply smiles, his person having met and interacted with the humans when we were younger.

We arrive to the last steps before the throne, the male taking my left hand and turning me to him, a handful of people looking at us, making my brows furrow slightly.

"Deimos, we've known each other for fourteen years, have worked together and dinned on the same table. We've been part of each others lives through all this time, and we grew closer when your father brought me your hand. I've been waiting patiently for this moment, and as such, there's simply nothing else I can say except this." A servant comes with a small tray, a small box on this one. He grabs it and gets on one knee, my heart rate going through the roof.