96 | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

⚠️ Light Sexual Scene

Athens, Greece

July 12, 2018

I admire the setting sun over the calm waters from my sitting spot on a high marketplace in my birthplace, Shaun having disappeared once he saw a stall of pure candy, the man giving in to his sweet tooth.

He plops down beside me, a bag of Jolly Rancher on his hands, as well as a variety of local sweets. I shake my head as he lifts his eyebrows repeatedly.

"You're gonna end up having diabetes if you keep this up." He grabs the bag and tears it, taking a rolled up hard candy piece and pulling it out, offering me the sweet as he inches closer and kisses my cheek slowly.

"Well, might as well go down that road together, shall we?." I take the candy off his fingers with my teeth, nuzzling my head with his.

"Alright.. that was unexpected." He hums and raises a brow in question, making me chuckle.

"Thank you, Shaun, for bringing me here again." He set himself on a better position as he now sits behind be, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Well, I did promise you I'd bring you back. Like I said, it's good to be back in ones roots from time to time." He kisses my cheek and snakes his arms around my stomach.

"I never thought I'd be back, never did it cross my mind to visit. It's not like they let me think clearly either." He nods at the mention of the ancient specters, who had molested me for thousands of generations.

"Well, forget about them. We're here now, and that's what matters most." I turn my head slightly and kiss him, the taste of green apple mixing with watermelon being a strong combination, making the male hum.

I look back to the ocean when we separate, wanting to see more of what this land came to be. I stand and bring him along with me, lacing our hands together, the male stacking the candy in his backpack.

I adjust the sleeves of my dress to the best of my ability, being slightly uncomfortable since I've never been one to wear such clothing before.

"We can go back to the hotel if you want to change into something more comfortable." I shake my head, not wanting to interrupt our outing for something trivial.

"It's nothing, we'll have to go back soon anyway. And I prefer to being uncomfortable than exhibiting my true self around the place. Matter of fact, I think it's best if we walk along the beach while making our way back? This isn't our last day here, and I'm exhausted." He starts to walk as he acknowledges my request with a smile.

We walk down to the beach in comfortable silence, the sound of the waves making everything a hundred times better. We joke along the way, pushing each other and kicking water from time to time, our clothes becoming damp.

We arrive to the hotel after some time, not paying attention to the questioning looks we receive as we enter the elevator with wet clothing and a trail of sand behind us.

He holds me tightly as he passes the card on the reader in the door, this one opening and letting us inside. He places the still somehow dry backpack on the bed, taking the sweets out and putting them in the mini fridge.

I go to the bathroom and step into the bathtub, getting rid of the sand stuck on my feet with the water. I dry them and step out, Shaun having taken his shirt off, the feeling of wet fabric not suiting him well.

I lean in the doorframe and admire his slightly toned back. He's not one to have too much muscle, but he's not missing enough to not be able to lift something rather heavy if it comes to it.

He turns and his cheeks start to flush red as he catches me staring, making me smirk menacingly.

"Something you like?." He tosses the backpack in a corner and gives me his back, fumbling with the shirt which goes straight to the wash bin in the closet.

I walk over and snake my arms from behind him, placing my cheek on his cold back. He turns and takes my head with one hand by the jaw, bringing me up to kiss his lips.

I melt at the action, probably never going to get used to this level of affection. We break the kiss and he stares at me, brown eyes darkening behind the glasses.

"Είσαι τόσο όμορφη, σου το έχω πει?." He speaks fluent Greek, his dedication to fully learning the language through the years bearing fruit. [You're so damn beautiful, have I told you that?.]

"Hmm, probably every other time.. but not today, no." He shakes his head and places his forehead with mine.

"Well then, you're beautiful. I love you so much. Θεά μου." He whispers the last bit and unites his lips with mine again, this time adding a bit of bite and heat to it. [My Goddess.]

His tongue does the same maneuver like in our wedding day, passing over my lips to ask for entrance. I comply and bring a hand slowly up his arm and to the nape of his neck, the male humming as he was surely not expecting me to follow through.

Lust coats his eyes as we separate, the last rays of sunshine that illuminate the room making the atmosphere intense.

"Are you.. sure you'd like to do that? We won't do it if you don't want.. everything's at your pace, love." My heart leaps at his ability to remain composed and still offer time regardless of him wanting to rid of the few pieces of clothing.

Well, that escalated quickly.

What more should I wait? What am I even waiting for?. He's not Loki, in this life or any other will he do something against my wishes or my ideologies, despite his immense love.

He's my husband, and if he decided to marry me after seeing what I did.. knowing that I'm not pure either in body and spirit.. that counts enough in my book.

I kiss him as I don't think words will fill in what I would say, a hand of his going to the small of my back and caressing softly. We take forever in the simple act of taking everything off, his silhouette being slightly clear given the lights of the city outside the slightly covered window.

My markings lay still, in expectancy of what's to come. He brushes the back of his hand from my waist slowly up my stomach, over the valley of my breasts—which sends chills up my spine—and over to my lips, where I instinctively kiss his thumb which lays over them.

He kisses me again after ditching safely his glasses, flushing softly my body again his, every and all manly aspect of his coming into direct contact, making me flush intensely.

He walks backwards as he grabs my hips, squeezing as he does so. He sits on the edge of the bed, and I take the liberty to straddle him, remaining a few inches apart.

He waits for me as he kisses where his lips reach, my chest, neck and shoulders being bitten slightly every second. I press my forehead against his as I take the initiative and sit properly, a breath hitching in his throat at the new contact.

I breathe as I take all of him, a thousand years having gone by without the intimate moments with someone. He kisses me as he grabs me harder by the hips, rocking himself softly to find a better position and grunting when he apparently does so.

I start to move over him, the feeling of being taken again embedding itself in my mind forever.

I kiss him frivolously, taking notice on how suddenly, faint flickering lights appear on his skin. Precursor markings.

Dionysus and Ariadne's love story, repeated after so many generations.

"I love you, Shaun." He chuckles and kisses me sloppily.

"I love you more, sweetheart." We fall backwards to the bed, becoming officially husband and wife in the eyes of the universe.

Nothing in this world will ever shadow or opaque the things I feel for this man. Loki—whom I loved dearly—is now in the past. Ares and my family as well. All I can do now, is thank Juno for her awful plan. Regardless of how twisted it was, thanks to her, I found my true purpose and actual happiness in this life.

To be an Assassin, and have the most wonderful man to accompany me through it all.