85 | 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

[play when prompted]

"Holy shit! Did you see that Rebecca?." Shaun's voice comes from the background, the man being happy of finding the truth.

"Yeah, I did. Dee, do you want a break or..?." A strangled breath is heard before a loud sigh.

"No, Becs. This was too much, let her." I interrupt the discussion, my voice coming from the computer speakers.

"Play the rest, we're so close to the end, stopping now will only hinder things." A whimper is heard from them other end, someone displeased with the decision.

"The Bleeding Effect." I manipulate the computer from my stasis, making it glitch out, markings probably glowing as well.

"Please." A set of clicks is heard as Rebecca tries to keep the computer connection steady, a sigh coming from her.

"Playing Memory 8, Sequence 2." The computer changes memory slots, the events going a little too fast for me to process.

*play audio*

I enter the Palace, a squad of guards escorting me by chains. I was found and captured at sunrise while leaving the valley, the ones capturing me being too many and strong for me.

A set of doors open and I'm pushed inside, causing me to trip and fall face first in the ground. I lift my head and stare at each of the mightier gods before me, the Council holding me in some sort of trial. Zeus stands before the rest, nothing but exasperation and anger in his face.

"How could you do such frivolous act? Killing your father? Is that your aim now, to kill the rest of us?." I look at them all, not up to speak after everything that happened, being contempt enough on not having my father pestering me.

Liberty feels good.

"Not a word from you? Not even a look of confusion, or fear? You simply lay there, contemplating what exactly?." I wet my lips and prepare for my answer, not finding anything within me that remotely cares anymore.

"What I will do with my freedom now." Everyone looks at each other in shock and disgust, my words coming out with no emotion.

Zeus nods, anger growing by the second. He takes the lightning bolt in his hand and jams it in the ground, ready to call the sentence. Sentence? This isn't a formal trial..

"I Zeus, Lord of Olympus, declare that you will not have a trial, your crime speaks louder than the others committed. It is therefore I dictate your sentence, you are casted out and banished from Olympus, banned from stepping foot on Greece." My blood runs cold at his decision, this one being backed by the other higher ups.

"And for you to learn the value of privilage, you will loose part of your hair, to show the world what you took from us. Cut it off!." I panic as two women who look to belong to Hera's Apostles come closer, unsheathing knives.

I thrash against the chains, trying to back away from them quickly, but to no avail as one grabs the end of the messed up pony tail and stretches, cutting the piece of hair quickly.

"And that sword.. that armor.. they do not belong to you.." One of the women rip the weapon from the holster, taking it away from me while also ripping the strapped armor forcefully.

"Get away from me, malàka!." The other grabs me by the neck, stopping me from moving and helping her partner in the sacrilege.

White long hair falls to the ground, coating everything around me. They walk off snickering, my mighty appearance being gone in an instant. I raise my chained hands and run my hands on my head, my scalp and shaved short hair being the only thing I touch, causing for tears to well up in my eyes.

"This will teach you to bow to those higher than you, and on how to not take away a life, much less of your own family." I raise my eyes to look at him again, nothing but heartbreak and pain in me.

"If it were your own head, you would be without a scalp. Everyone knows who you really are, Zeus. Kill me if you must, but I will not bow to a king who wears a crown studded with the jewels of every life he has ended." Murmurs start to go around the place, not expecting me to have called on the monarchs crimes.

His markings glow furiously, the man hitting the ground with the lighting bolt and sparks flying everywhere.

"Leave this place, and never return! Should you be seen, you will be killed on sight. From this moment forward, you are not part of my family." The guards come again and grab the chains, pulling me to stand forcefully.

"Not like I ever was." I say as I'm being dragged out of the palace and Olympus itself, my life being further ruined by my father.

Incredible, not even in death can the mans anger leave me alone.