#KQR Challenge

This is a challenge that has been given to all the readers of #KrystalQuietRiot something that will help send the message around to stop bullying once and for all! And you guys can help too!

Just make a new chapter/book with the title of #KQR Challenge and write a chapter against bullying, why it's bad, why it hurts and an experience that helped you with bullying (optional)! But don't forget the #KrystalQuietRiot hashtag at the bottom!

Right, so here's my little message :)

"A bully can be anyone. Big or small, fat or thin, anyone. Some people may not even know they are one, but trust me, the victim does. I have been bullied my entire life and I really hope she's reading this now, because this is for her. Do you know how much pain I go through everyday? Worrying what's going to happen next? What you're going to do today? Some days I will come home crying, crawl into the fetus position until I have no tears left in me. Others I feel so bad that I write a death note to my parents to say how sorry I am and that it's not their fault. And it's not. But I don't blame you either. It's my fault that I sang that video on YouTube. It's my fault that I'm a crybaby. A teachers pet. Fat. Ugly. That I was born. I can't say that it didn't affect me. I can't lie.

But, what I can do is notify everyone out there, if anyone is reading this, how cruel, punishing, and merciless bullying really is.

Emotional bullying is as bad as physical, it hits you hard, your mind is a tricky thing, and once it's hit once, your mind will replay it. Reuse it. Hold it inside you so deep that it will never get out.

I'm sorry that there's no happy ending for me. I'm still stuck in this bubble of isolation and torment where no one can help me, but I have to be thankful of my true friends and family, the one's who have stuck by me in my torment.

And you my dear readers for keeping me really alive through my writing and giving me a new lease in life. Thank You."

#KrystalQuietRiot  KrystalQuietRiot