Advertisements! (Not a chapter!)

HEY EVERYBODY!

SORRY, NOT A CHAPTER. IT'S 3.31AM ON BOXING DAY - CAN'T SLEEP!

AND I SAW THIS AMAZING IDEA ON A BOOK HERE PM WATTPAD I WAS READING FOR ADVERTISING! NOW I KNOW A LOT OF YOU GUYS HAVE BOOKS HERE ON WATTPAD! AND NO MATTER WHETHER YOU'RE JUST GETTING STARTED, OR IT'S NOT THAT POPULAR - I'D LOVE TO READ ALL OF YOUR AMAZING CREATIONS!

SO I AM GIVING YOU GUYS THIS AREA TO ADVERTISE ANY BOOKS YOU HAVE!

THE CERTAIN THINGS YOU HAVE YOU TO DO IS PUT THE NAME OF THE BOOK AND A DESCRIPTION!

BUT I DON'T JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO NOT HELP OUT OTHERS EITHER, SO IF YOU SEE A BOOK THAT YOU THINK YOU LIKE JUST REPLY WITH A "Sounds great!" OR "I'd love to read it!" (WHATEVER)

THEIR IS ONE THING THAT YOU MUSTN'T DO THOUGH, AND THAT IS DESRESPECT OTHERS AND THEIR BOOKS!

SO I'LL GO FIRST WITH A NEW BOOK I'M WRITING AT THE MOMENT, GIVEN TO ME BY @DIOBLO

The Draconic Warrior (A HTTYD fanfic)

Blurb:

The war was vicious, brutal, there was no mercy not even for a starving babe.

You had to be part of the fight to survive but if you were weak, then you might as well be dead already.

I'd lost everyone who ever loved me, my mother, my father, my sister and my brother. All taken by this war.

I was the only warrior left... Who could save us all.

~

A plague had struck people beyond our borders and we'd tried to help as many as we could.

As chief I had the duty to protect my people, not the outsiders.

But one day no one came, no one except for one man who was still merely just a boy.

Yet he was so much more.

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO READ IT, BUT I'LL LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER IF YOU DO!

JOKING! I'D LOVE YOU ANYWAY!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ MINE BUT I HAVE TO READ YOURS!

AND NO IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A HTTYD FANFIC OR A HICCSTRID NOVEL, IT COULD BE A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL BOOK MADE BY YOU!

I WILL ADVERTISE A BOOK IN EACH OF MY CHAPTERS TOO OF YOU GUYS AND GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT ;)

LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR CREATIONS!

YOUR AUTHOR,

~ Toothlessfollower14 aka Chloe xx