Dedications

Thank you all so much for reading this book, this series. I never thought that I'd ever get this many reads, maximum maybe 50?

But here I am with over 20,000! I am so happy, but then sad at the same time that this book has finally reached it's end. I guess though, all good things must come to an end.

So, just to prove how much you guys mean to me, I have decided to dedicate this book to all of you!

@Awesomazing_fangirl ~ my first commenter, first voter, reading right to the end! Thanks to you, I carried on with this series! You are truly amazing! (I'm pretty sure her username has changed!)

@MoreHiccstridFanfic  ~ My very first true friend on here, who I'd talk to almost all the time, despite the fact that we're far apart! You have kept my spirits up and really helped me throughout this series. Thank you!

@TheCoolestAstrid ~  A friend who I could even call my sister, you have helped me in so many ways. I met you here on wattpad. And I really hope that we will still remain good friends! The bestest friend than anyone could ask for. We've shared many secrets, and I know I can always trust you!

KennedyTheWarrior ~ My favourite English friend!

If anyone would like any dedications then please comment!