Chapter 61:

RECAP ~ The once evil Merida is giving her life to save Astrids - what?!

Hiccups gang (and mom) arrive to help Hiccup, who now think Merida's the evil one.

Astrid found strangely alive after accidently (kind of) attacking Hiccup... But Valka, Hiccups mum, is no where to be found...

What's going to happen next?!

Well... why don't we find out?

Hiccup

"No, no, no..." Astrid mumbled incoherently, instinctively I reached for her as she stumbled to the ground, her arms wrapped around her stomach. "The baby..." she sobbed out.
"I know," was all I could mutter back. What else was I supposed to say? I just got Astrid back... I just got Astrid back.

"H-how-" She stuttered.

"It's not important." I stated, dragging her back up until she could stand back on her feet properly.

"Of course it is! Hiccup I-argh!" She screamed out all of a sudden, collapsing back to the ground, but I caught her before she met it.

"Astrid!"

Merida

"Astrid!"

Hiccup? Oh no, it was working. That means that they are close. But I can't let them find me... I must finish this.

Through tired trembling lips I called for the witch.

I could feel my life fading away before my eyes, as if attached to a a tiny slip of thread that could snap at any moment...

A door slammed shut and pit pattering of feet against the wooden flooring of the witches hut let me know that she was close.

My vision had left me hours ago when my eyes were just to weak to open up, and now felt like dead weight.

Small breaths of cool air whispered out from my parched mouth, soothing my dry and chapped lips.

I felt the sweet coolness of what I thought was water dribble past my lips and into my mouth, "That's it, drink now dear - it'll all be over soon."
And as I took that last big soothing, nourishing gulp I finally felt a rushing calmness overwhelm me. My arms and legs felt weightless, and I felt like I was flying and then... nothing. I was gone.

SHORT? I KNOW :/ AND I'M REALLY SORRY! I JUST FINISHED MY GCSE'S ON THE 21ST OF JUNE SO I'M NOW FREE! BUT EXTREMELY NERVOUS FOR RESULTS DAY ON THE 25TH AUGUST!

ANYONE OUT THERE JUST DONE THEIR EXAMS? HOW DO YOU THINK YOU DID?

I AM TRYING TO FINISH THIS BOOK AS QUICKLY AS I CAN SO NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW :)

NEWEST EDITION TO MY BUILD A BEAR FAMILY IN PICTURE :D (WILL BE ADDED LATER)

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!