Chapter 6: is he safe?

?????

my eyes blink open slowly as I hold my head, the feeling of dry blood stuck in my charcoal black hair.

I let my eyes trace my surroundings of what looks like a cell.

"well, well, well..." I hear a low voice start. My eyes scan the darkness of the small enclosed cell. Only one barred window letting in a tint of light coming from the clouded sky outside.

I steady myself onto my feet, the chains rattle with every movement. I noticed that both my legs and arms are chained tightly to the stone, cold wall.

"I couldn't let him die!" I yell into the darkness, my voice echoing off of the walls.

"well, you kind of have now haven't you?" he said, as he neared my cell door, his face shining in the sunlight.

"what are you talking about?"

"little baby, big ocean, danger at every corner..." I breathe heavily, what have I done? I've litterally killed him, and probably made him face a much worse fate.

"I'm sorry master..." I bow my head down low.

"oh Heather, Heather, Heather..."

"I tried Drago, I really did!" he chuckled evily.

"well now you have decided on your own destiny..."

"what do you mean?"

"goodbye Heather," I hear him say as the cell door bangs open, 2 big buffy men appear unchaining me and grab my arms dragging me out of the cell.

"what are you doing? No, no, no!" I scream, but no one can hear me. Everyone could care less. I was going to die and I couldn't do anything about it. No one was going to save me, and it seemed like everything I did was for nothing. But even in my moment of peril and utter terror, I still prayed to the God's above that Stoick had made it, that I wouldn't see him on the other side. That he was safe...

HEY GUYS! SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! BUT YES IT'S HEATHER! AND DRAGO WAS IN FACT THE KIDNAPPER!

BUT YEAH HEATHERS GOING TO DIE...

SO I THINK I MAY DO A TIME SKIP FOR NEXT CHAPTER BUT I'M NOT SURE BY HOW MANY YEARS...

ALSO IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCH THE HINTS IN THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS, STOICK IS IN FACT HICCUPS BABY, SO HE'S NOT DAGURS NOR CLAUDS EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL SUSPECT SO...

ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!