Chapter 12: wait and see...

I'M SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT GUYS! I HAD TO REWRITE IT AS IT SOMEHOW DELETED ITSELF! SO ANNOYED BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST...

Hiccup

I sighed heavily, breathing in the scent of wildflowers and chicken beside me. My breathing slow as I feel the calm beating of a heart, soothingly against my hard and toned chest. 20 years in the forge will do that to you.

I blink my eyes open, trying to remove the sleep stuck in my eyes. I yawn, trying to wake myself up a bit. I then let out another morning sigh as I look down to see the most amazing and beautiful sight I had seen in a long time. Right here wrapped tightly, and securely in my warm embrace was a blonde goddess, her hair all tangled, but still fashioned into her normal hair style, still looking beautiful all the same.

I stroke a loose strand of her soft, golden blonde hair behind her small ears so that I could look upon her goddess-like features, so mesmerised by her undeniable beauty.

"Hiccup..." I heard her murmur as a smile tugged at her small, but most kissable pink-tinted lips. I smile at that, looking at her still closed eyed. Her pale skin reflecting off the sunlight seeping through the halls' window.

The shutters had been blown off there hinges due to the ferocious storm of yesterday. The curtains had been torn to shreds but thankfully the great hall doors were still standing, still strongly keeping us safe. I shift my gaze back down to the beauty before me, but somethings different.

As I look back a pair of ocean blue eyes meet my green ones, shifting every so often as she examined my face.

"morning beautiful..." I murmur, giving her a quick morning kiss.

"morning" she smiles at me, my arms still wrapped around her warm body. "wow..." she says examining the wreckage of the hall, tapestries had been blown off of walls, broken jars scattered all over the floor.

"I know," I say snuggling my head into her neck.

"Hiccup" she interrupts me.

"what?"

"we better get up" she says trying to remove my arms from holding her tighter against me.

"why?!" I whine, longing for her touch, longing for this moment to never end.

"because!" she starts, "we are not alone, and second, look at this mess!" she says getting up and out of the woolen blankets and gesturing towards the rest of the great hall.

"I guess you're right..." I grumble, heaving myself up and onto my feet. I stretch my arms wide, yawning loudly. I see most of the other vikings doing the exact same thing. This is the thing about being the chief, you do something and the rest follow. Astrid shakes her head, tutting at my actions. "what?"

"just you..." she simply says shrugging. I chuckle before I spin around hearing a giant thud as the hall doors smash against the hall walls, causing the room to shake slightly.

"Hic-cup!" a rather husky boy says running up to me "Hic-cup!" he shouts again out of breath.

"Woah, woah!" I say trying to calm him down, "Fishlegs, what's wrong?" I say, patting my friends back. "and what are you doing out? You of all people should know that I can only give the authority to leave after an emergency!"

"l-long story... but there's a-a w-wreck... p-p-people" and then he faints.

"guppy legs!" someone shouts running in after him.

"Snotlout!" I say crossing my arms against my chest, "care to explain?"

"oh just a bunch of people lying unconscious on Thors beach, no biggy..." he says examining his finger nails as if they were the most important thing in the world at this very moment in time.

"what do you mean no biggy?!" I shout, shake my head rubbing my temple. I firstly lay Fishlegs onto the ground softly before gripping Astrids hand dragging her outside the great hall with me whilst the others follow closely behind. "come on let's go..." As we reach outside I release Astrids wrist, hopping on Toothless' back, who had been following us out, as does Astrid onto Stormfly's back. "to Thors beach bud!" I say hopping onto Toothless' back. We then glide on up into the air, the morning breeze catching my hair blowing it back.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." I hear Astrid mutter beside me on Stormfly.

"what do you mean?"

"remember the last time something mysteriously washed up on our beach?" she asks me. I can remember that as clear as day and the amount of regrets I carry along with it.

"oh yeah..." I murmur, looking down as my mind drifts back to that fateful day. "we'll just have to wait and see..." I say, as I speed Toothless up in the direction of the supposed wreckage.

SO I HOPE THAT THIS WAS OK? WAS IT?

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'LL FIND ON THE BEACH? WHAT AWAITS THEM THERE?

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!