Chapter 3: mama

??????

I lifted the dagger up, high above my head, tears threatening to escape at any moment, like so many before them. Stoick stops his cooing looking at me confusedly tilting his head to the side, as he tried to get grip of what was going on. He then began to suck intently on his fingers. Please don't make it harder than it already is.

"Don't look at me like that!" I said frustratedly, "I have to do it, I can do it, I am a viking!" I gripped my dagger even harder, "I'm going to cut out your heart and take it to my master, I can do this!" my heart is pounding heavily against my chest, sweat droplets slid down my forehead. I breathed in and out through my nose and mouth, taking in big lungfuls of air.

I let the dagger plummet down, but stopped as the dagger points at the babe's chest.

"I can't do it," I dropped the dagger, holding Stoick over my shoulder hugging him tightly but comfortingly. "Something so innocent, so small, doesn't deserve to be punished..." I pulled him away from me, holding him up from under the arms, his legs kicked around uncontrollably as he began to coo.

I place Stoick back in his small crib, hiding him away from sight. "I'll be back..." I whispered, exiting the room leaving him in complete darkness. "I won't let anything happen to you..."

I heard him coo for the last time, "mama," he said, at least I think he did. But that's not possible, I'm not his mommy.

"Goodbye Stoick," I shut the door quickly but quietly locking it behind me and walking away to devise my plan.

Hiccup

Again nothing.

"We've been searching for hours and we haven't found anything!" Snotlout moans.

"We've been searching for 10 minutes, and all you've done is built... that!" I pointed to a pile of sticks laid on the beach. I then turned to the others, ignoring Snotlouts remaining comments. "Ok gang, you know why we're here-"

"Objection!" Shouts Ruff anf Tuff.

"Urgh!" I groan, "What now?"

"Why are we here, I don't get it, what's the point in this anyway?" Tuff questions repeatedly for the umpteenth time.

"We are here to find my son!" I shouted, glaring at them, they shut up after that.

"Hey but hasn't he been missing for over a year now? Why can't you just get over it and make a new one, simples!" I walk over, punching Snotlout in the gut taking him by surprise.

"Because he is out here somewhere, and I am going to find him, no matter the cost!" I shouted.

"But haven't we already searched Dragon Island?" Fishlegs asks.

"yes, but we need to be thorough, now anymore questions, good let's get going!" I say not giving them time to answer, they all groaned as we walked off into the depths of the forest in search for Stoick.

"I will find you Stoick, I will always find you..." I whisper to nothing.

YELLO! HEHE, I THOUGHT THAT I'D GIVE YOU 2 TODAY AS I'VE GOT NO HOMEWORK! WHOOP, WHOOP! *DANCES RANDOMLY*

HEHE ANYWAYS... WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!