Chapter 2: Do it!

9 months before...

?????

"Hush now, hush now," I whispered nurturingly, swaying the little bundle of joy gently in my arms. I reached for a nearby bottle, letting him suck on the teet. He supped quickly, he was so hungry, I smiled down at him as he gave a small burp of satisfaction, spitting out the rest of the milk signalling  that he's finished. I placed the empty bottle to the side again, as I continued to rock him back and forth soothingly, he made cute raspberrries, reaching with his small hands for my hair, playing with each strand, I chuckled slightly at his cuteness.

"What do you think you are doing?" I heard someone grunt from behind me, I spun around quickly, making Stoick giggle and bounce around in my arms, my gaze fixed on my now angered master.

"He was hungry and crying so I thought-" I tried to start, trembling as I did so.

"You can not think! Only I!" he snapped at me. Yeah right, I think but I don't say anything.

"Y-yes master..." I stuttered, shifting my gaze back towards Stoick.

"Good, now you remember why we kidnapped the baby don't you?"

"To cause grief to the Haddocks?" he rubbed his forehead furiously, sighing deeply.

"We took him to take what is rightfully ours!"

"And that would be..."

"The throne of Berk, you incompetent moron!" he snapped at me as Stoick began to cry hysterically again.

"Stop it, you're scaring him!" I shouted, trying to shush little Stoick, stroking his soft cheeks. He only chuckled at me.

"Now we must dispose of him..." I was horrified.

"Why?"

"So many questions!" He sneered. "Berk are at their weakest, however they still haven't given up hope. But... When they find their dead baby sent by terrible terror to their doorstep, they'll go mad... and so will their dragon master. And of course a more competent, ruthless leader will take his place." He smiled smugly.

"What?! but he's just an innocent-"

"Innocent? Bah!" He spluttered scowling at Stoick, "He's the key to getting what we both want! Now dispose of him!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"But-" I stammered, searching for something to say to change his mind.

"No buts!" He growled, silencing me. He then reached behind his back pulling something out of a leather sheath.

"Now take this Dagger," he said, placing a jeweled encrusted Dagger into my free hand, "And cut out the little vermins heart, we will then send it off to Berk, as a little well... lets say, gift?"

"But, I can't do that to him, he's just a baby, it's not his fault!" I protested weakly.

"Just do it!" he shouted, making slicing movements across his neck, "or you get it..." I look down at the little babe cooing in my arms, giggling happily whilst bouncing up and down, pointing at the shiny dagger. I heard the door slam shut.

A small tear slipped down my cheek as I lifted the dagger up and...

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :-(

WHO DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE?

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!