Chapter 35: What should I do?

FIRST BEFORE I GET STARTED WITH THE CHAPTER I HAVE TWO SHOUT OUTS TO MY SISTERS (LITTERALLY) WHO ARE NEW ON HERE.

@Monstervil AND @Caterpillar10 (SHE SPELT IT WRONG I KNOW) THEY ARE PRETTY LONELY ON HERE AND REQUESTED A SHOUT OUT, SO GO FOLLOW THEM!

Snotlout

Do I tell Hiccup, or not? Wouldn't it be better if I didn't then maybe everything will be normal again. Yeah, normal. Even though it never really is, but still... What am I saying? Of course I've got to tell Hiccup! It's his son after all. But what will the consequences be if I were to do so? War. Destruction. Peace. Love. A family united. Me, the hero - yeah, I like the sound of that. Shaking my head of my redundant thoughts I begin to pace the room again. Oh what should I do,  who should I tell?

For the past hour - I think - I had been pacing the small room, Matt-Stoick, what do I call him? Is still sleeping peacefully despite the constant creaking of the floorboards. There was now a ritual; Tap chin, Scratch head, whilst mulling over my fighting thoughts, in a war of their own. As if I was a puppet. It seems that there is no easy way out of this, around this, under this or over this. I could be wrong. Although I hate to admit it, most of the time I am. What if I were to tell Hiccup, then find out that I had been completely wrong? All his hopes dashed in an instant. I couldn't do that, could I?

But then, I could be right... Oh this is so confusing. Should I tell?

Should I not?

Should I wait a bit longer?

Why oh why did this decision have to be placed upon me? Couldn't this be happening to the brainy Fishlegs? Courageous Astrid? Stupidly-good-at-everything Hiccup? The twins - I will even take the twins. As Tuffnut has proven,  he wouldn't have to choose he would just say it outright - no brain filter. So easy. But no, it has to be me!

A shuffle and creak from the bed interrupted my overwhelming thoughts. For a moment, I was even glad to have the distraction. My head is beginning to ache - not a good sign. But, that is, until a small voice spoke.

"why's your face red?" My head immediately shot up from the spot on my hand as I tried to run through my indecipherable thoughts.

"sorry?" I say, looking momentarily lost.

"Your face. It's red." he states, blue eyes staring me down. Wide eyes that would make you keel over, following every word that the young boy said.

"I-it is?" I ask, stunned for a moment. Wasn't he asleep?

He nods, sitting himself up against the wall. He stares for a moment. Probably trying to decide what to say.

Eventually, he speaks, "where's Hiccup?" his wide eyes dart around the room, looking for any source of his fath-Hiccup. Seriously, again? What do I call him now?

"Out." I answer simply, swallowing down my stupid thoughts.

"Oh." well, this is awkward. We just stand - well, I stand, he just continues to sit on the bed - staring at each other. It's incredibly demeaning. Especially with those wide eyes staring right into my dark soul. Unnerving.

Bang! Crash!

The sound of something large and heavy, followed by something that sounded a lot like metal clattering to the floor downstairs, draws both of our attention away from each other and towards the now eerily quiet of the house. Which, is soon broken by several curses from none other than Astrid and a low grunt from Hiccup, as if he was carrying something very heavy.

"Give me a hand, will you?" Hiccup grunts, muffled due to the walls.

"You're such a fishbone." Astrid admonishes, I can almost imagine my cousins scowl.

"Am not." he defies indignantly, grumbling something under his breath. Astrid sighs heavily, not retaliating as she normally would.

"So, what should we do with them?" Astrid asks after a while of heavy puffing, possibly them trying to catch there breath back. Them?

Suddenly, the picture, the scar, Matthew-Stoick, it all comes in a flurry of madness for a split second. Making me think clearly for the longest while in my life.  Astrid and Hiccup are here. And so is their long lost son.

But what should I do?

SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME A LONG WHILE TO UPDATE, BEEN PREPARING FOR SCHOOL WHICH STARTED MONDAY, ALREADY HAD 4 EXAMS, PLUS A TON OF HOMEWORK. THEY'VE ALSO SWITCHED THE TIMETABLE SO I'M TRYING TO GET USED TO THAT AS WELL.

THANKFULLY, I CAN HAVE A RELAXED WEEKEND WITH MY BROTHER, AS IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY NEXT WEDNESDAY (14TH JANUARY) SO WE'RE GOING TO EAT OUT AND I'M GOING TO GET A PLUSH TOOTHLESS!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK SNOTLOUT SHOULD DO? TELL THEM NOW? LATER? OR NOT AT ALL?

QUESTION: What you guys doing this weekend?

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!