8

Carl stares at me, he opens his mouth to talk but he quickly shuts it and shakes his head. I hold back a smile, who could've imagined that I would shut up Carl Grimes.

"Fine do whatever you want. I'm going to find dad." He mumbles. I bite my lip to stifle my giggle, I've never seen him so pissed before and honestly it's kind of hot.

"Hm okay bye. I'll be okay here with Ron. I'm sure him and I will have lots of fun. Right Ron?" He looks down at me and widens his eyes before nodding. Carl rolls his eyes and walks out slamming the door behind him.

"Well come on let's play some games."

(Time skip)

"Thanks for having me over I really had such a great time." I give Ron and Mikey a hug before walking towards the door. I make my way downstairs and to the front door waving a goodbye to Jessie, and making my way outside and off her porch.

I suddenly feel a pair of hands grab me but before I can scream a hand goes over my mouth. The stranger turns me around and I'm met with blue eyes. I slap his hands off at me and stare at him like he's crazy.

"Carl what the actual fuck?" he laughs but it's such a deep laugh it sounds sarcastic.

"Did you and Ron have fun?" Oh so this is what this is about.

"Why would you care?" He bites his bottom lip as if he was fighting back words.

"We both know why I care Sarah." He takes a step closer to me, I back up and feel my back hit the side of a house. "So, stop playing stupid."

My heart was beating out of my chest and I felt as if the air outside would eventually begin to choke me. Whatever distance that was between Carl and I couldn't of been much, our noses were touching tip to tip.

"W.. What? I'm not playing stupid. I don't know what you mean." He laughs, I feel his hot breath flash across my face. He places his hand beside of me onto the house. I try to take in a deep breath, I look at the ground and try to control my breathing.

"Look at me." Carl orders, but I refuse. I can't look him in the face, especially not right now. "I said look at me." He lifts my head up with his hand his eyes never leaving mine once. He stays like this for a minute, observing my features as if this was his first time seeing me.

I feel goosebumps cover my skin. My stomach was flipping around inside. He loosen his grip on my face, his eyes flickering from my eyes to my mouth and back up.

"Fuck. I can't take it anymore." He pulls me into him and connects our lips. I widen my eyes in shock trying to process what was happening, this can't be real. He pulls away once he feels me not kissing back.

"Shit. Did I read this all wrong? I'm so sor-" I cut him off my smashing my lips back onto his. I feel his hands make their way down to my waist and then to my hips. My hands make their way into his hair and gently tug on the ends.

He quietly whimpers into my mouth and I can feel his hard on pressed against me. I know my panties are totally soaked now, I wrap my arms around his neck and jump onto him wrapping my legs around his waist. He slides his hand down to my ass and begins to squeeze it as hard as he could.

He pulls away and looks at me, "Don't ever go around Ron ever again unless you're with me. I fucking mean it Sarah. You are mine." I nod quickly before bringing his lips to mine once more.

I then hear a cough and pull away from Carl. We both turn our heads to the side and see a smiling Michonne staring back at us. I quickly jump down and fix my clothes, Carl doing the same.

"We weren't doing anything." I quickly say. She laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Mhm sure. Carl, your dad has sent me out to look for you, he's still not safe with you running around. Or kissing around." She gives a wink at me. I cover my face with my hands. Please let this be over with.

"Come on guys your secret is safe with me."

"It's not a secret." Carl says, my heart feels like it just skipped a beat. So, this isn't just a one time thing. If I were alone right now I would be screaming and smiling so much my jaw would hurt.

Michonne smiles once more before walking away. I uncover my face and release the breath I had been holding. I look up at Carl.

"Let's go to the house it's kind of late." He smirks and throws me over his shoulder. "Carl Grimes put me down!" I try pushing myself off him but his grips just tightens, I feel his hand come down and smack my ass.

"No. Gotta show everyone that your ass is mine." He starts walking towards the house and I can already feel the stares of a few others burning through my skin.

"Carl put me down people are looking. This is more embarrassing than Michonne catching us." He laughs.

"Oh so kissing me is embarrassing hm?"

"No! I didn't mean it like that. Shut up." I giggle. Finally his grip loosens up and I quickly push myself down from his shoulder. Once my feet hit the hard surface below he wraps his arm around me.

"You're not getting away that easy princess." I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. We walk side by side all the way back to the house.

We enter through the door and notice everyone laying down in the floor. I move from Carls arm and make my way to my little bed I made in the floor. I kick my shoes off and lay down.

A weight shifts behind me and I knew exactly who it was. He lays his arm across me and pulls me in closer to him, gently kissing down my neck before whispering in my ear, "I had fun tonight."

"I did too. I didn't know you felt like that though."

"It was obvious." His laughter tickles my neck slightly. I shake my head.

"I mean all you did was call me your friend, so I just thought you were being super friendly with me." I feel his smile against my neck, he plants a soft kiss in the spot.

"It's always going to be you Sarah." He takes a deep breath and exhales through his nose. "Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight Carl."