29

"Oh don't be a sour pus. It was a good idea." He says, the cockiness dripping from his voice. I roll my eyes and push him away with my hip. He wraps his arm around my once more holding me closer. "If you wanna get away from me you're going to have to try harder than that princess." He says and he leans down and gives a gentle kiss to my temple.

"Keep your dick in your pants Grimes." I playfully scold him poking his side gently, he rolls his eyes as he leans to the side to get away from my wandering finger. He smirks down at me once I stop and continue walking beside him normally.

"My dick will be in you instead of my pants soon." I widen my eyes as I feel my face become hot, I just know my face is redder than a tomato. Where has this burst of confidence come from? Carl is never like this, he chuckles once he notices how quiet I am. Suddenly I feel something come in contact with my ass making me yelp and jump. I glare up at a smiling Carl, I push him away and roll my eyes.

"You are so immature." I sigh as I continue to walk off leaving him behind me. I continue walking until a pair of arms I know so well pull be back against a chest. I feel as Carl continues to push me forwards as he walks behind me his arms still tight around my frame as he leans down and kisses just below my ear.

I breathe out a satisfying hum while I feel his warm, and slightly chapped lips graze against my skin. He starts to mumble against my neck which makes me giggle as I feel the hair begin to stand up tickling me. I look up noticing the guard tower, I didn't realize we ended up here this quickly. I turn around earning a little groan from Carl once he feels my neck disappear from his loving lips.

"We're here." I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck as his blue eye peers down at me, I watch a small frown appear on his face. I raise my eyebrow up at him and gently begin to let my arms fall from around his neck, they didn't get too far till Carl grabs them and tosses them back around his neck.

"Don't let me go. I'm only frowning because I wanted to kiss on you longer." He says as his frown is replaced with his bright, beaming smile. I giggle and lean up kissing his cheek before pulling away. I watch as he gives me a stern look before pointing at his lips. I bite back my smile as I tiptoe up once more to places a soft kiss on his lips, his hands grip my shirt tightly as he holds me closer.

"Why don't we skip doing this and just go back to the house and do something more fun?" He whispers against my lips, I close my legs tightly together as I feel a waterfall form between my legs. I quickly nod my head, this was of course my first time and probably Carl's as well but fuck I couldn't hold it back anymore.

Carl pulls away and grabs my hand as we run back to the house, giggling as if we were up to something bad. Well I mean... We kinda are. We turn to the right and notice the house coming into view and I felt Carl pick up speed which I found astounding I didn't think he could move faster than he already was.

He runs up on the porch skipping a few steps as I stumble up them gripping tightly to his hand just incase I were to fall. He kicks the door open and jerks me in behind him, widening my eyes in shock I immediately look to the door to see if it broke but Carl grips my face and turns it towards him before slamming his lips onto mine. He pushes me backwards until his hand reaches the door and he slams it shut.

"I could wait any longer, I've needed you so bad." He mumbles against my lips as he plays with the hem of my shirt. I giggle and wrap my hands around him pressing my body against his as much as I could. "Let's go upstairs." His lips left mine just as fast as they came onto them, everything around me was spinning and when we got into the bedroom I couldn't even recall myself climbing the stairs.

Once again another door is shut behind me as Carl drags his hands up and down my sides, his lips covering my neck in wet, sloppy kisses. I bite my lip and slowly take his hat off of him before tossing it onto the floor. I feel as his hands make their way to the bottom of my shirt, the warm air inside the room quickly hits my lower abdomen as he begins to take it off.

I raise my hands up and feel Carls lips leave my neck as he throws my shirt onto the ground, almost immediately his lips found my neck again, I felt him suck and lick in one certain spot earning high pitched moans from me. I can feel his devious smirk against my skin as he raises his hands from my waist to my back. He long fingers slowly unhook my bra, he pulls away once it snaps open and drags the straps down my shoulders.

I cross my arms over my chest still holding the bra against them to shield myself from his lustful eye. Carl gently grabs my wrists and gives me a stern look, it's not that I didn't want this to happen I mean who wouldn't want the Carl Grimes to fuck them? I'm just scared he won't like what he's going to see.

"Drop your arms now." His voice was dripping with dominance. He stares at me deeply as he waits for me to oblige with his command.