61

Here it was, not even an hour in here and I've already been caught doing something I wasn't supposed to. If I can't get away with something as small as this how the hell was I going to sneak out of this hell hole.

"What are you talking about?" I ask with a hint of despair in my voice making it slightly tremble. His face was straight no smile played on his lips, and no laughter erupted from his throat like it normally would.

"Don't play dumb." He says leaning back up and walking up to me. His grips my arm tightly in his hand and begins to drag me upstairs, I hold my feet against the ground as hard as I could but no matter how much strength I was using he had double of it.

I jerk my arm as hard as I could but still couldn't escape his grasp. I knew my arm had to be red now and would most likely be bruised later on. "Let go you're hurting me." I wince, still attempting to break free.

"Stop fighting against me and it wouldn't hurt." He says as we reach the top of the stairs. He drags me down the corridor until we reach a room, he knocks lightly. "Oh ladiesss." He says in a sing-song voice. He twist the knob and opens it before tossing me in.

He walks in behind me and slams the door shut before locking it. "You guys this is my daughter Sarah. I'm sure one of you already know who she is. Remember me telling you guys about her? And remember the rules I had set for you ladies?" He asks with a small smile on his face.

I stare at the ground not even daring to look up to see how many there were. I didn't have it in me, he had already ruined himself for me, I at least wanted to let him keep some dignity. "Have any of you seen her before?" He questions.

The room stays quiet. Either they're not allowed to speak or are too afraid to at this point. "So nobody is going to fess up?" He questions, he steps up behind me placing a hand on my shoulder. "We will all discuss this later. Sarah go back to your room." He orders.

For the first time I actually comply without complaining one bit. Hell, I wanted out of there as much as he wanted me out of there. I turn around and grab the door handle jerking it open and walking out. I lift my head and watching him slip out as well and closing the door before walking back towards the stairs.

I rush to my room and open the door before quickly slamming it shut and locking it. I back away from it until the heels of my feet hit the bed and I fall backwards. I take a few deep breaths and close my eyes, before opening them and leaning upwards.

The light from outside my window was getting darker by the second. Night was already approaching. Time sure does fly when you don't feel at home. I walk over and close my curtains before walking towards the door and making sure it was locked.

Once I lay back in bed I bring the cover up to my chin and shiver slightly. The bad feeling in my stomach hasn't gone away since I've gotten here, and fuck I wish it would go away. I close my eyes and toss and turn repeatedly for what seems like forever, the voices outside the window not helping with my trouble of sleeping.

I lay there for what felt like hours but in reality was just a few minutes. Another small knock is heard on my door making me groan and slam a pillow over my face. "Go away." I mumble into the pillow. They knock again, I sling the pillow off my face and stand up walking over.

I unlock the door and sling it open, "I said go-" I pause and widen my eyes. "Oh. It's you. Come in." I say moving to the side. The same girl from earlier smiles slightly before moving past me, I peek out the doorway to make sure it's clear before closing the door quietly.

"Thank you for not telling." She whispers, I shrug my shoulders as I walk over and open my curtains to give us a little bit of light to see each other. She looked really pale, and as if she had been crying.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I sit beside her, she slowly shakes her head as she looks at me. I wasn't one to comfort people I don't know, so I sat there awkwardly as we both stared at the ground.

"I want to leave." She whispers, "I want to get as far away from here as I can." She looks up at me as she grabs my hands and moves closer. Her hands tremble in mine as her breathing gets slightly loud.

"Trust me I do too." I slightly laugh, before looking out towards the window. "You don't understand how bad I want to get back to my people." I say before quickly correcting myself, "Well I mean you probably do understand." I say making her smile a little before she nods her head.

"I understand. This place is terrible, they are all murderers. Your dad doesn't do anything really terrible to us, I think he just sees us as trophy's he can hang over the other men's head." She explains making my suspicion of him die down a little.

"That's makes me feel a tad bit better about that whole situation." I admit as I let go of her hands and wipe my hands on my jeans. She stands up and makes her way over to stand beside the window, hiding her body and just using half of her face to peer out.

"Not many guys are on watch duty right now. Negan sent them all on a little trip to find some runaway I'm assuming." She says as she tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear. I stare at her without meaning to making her look over at me. I quickly look away before standing up and walking over to stand in front of the window and look out.

A few men would walk by every so often, but not as many that was here earlier today. I still had no idea why she was telling me this of all people. Maybe she wanted to connect, either way I'm getting kind of creeped out.

"Sarah." She says, I turn my head and look at her before turning my entire body to face her. She reaches over and pulls the curtain close blocking off all the light from coming into the room.

"Um. Yeah?" I question as I step away from her nervously. She reaches out and grabs my hand once more, and pulls me behind her as she walks over to the bed. I sit down and feel the bed dip as she does as well. After a few minutes of silence, I felt the bed slightly shake and I knew she was trembling.  She takes a deep breathe before turning and facing me, I could make out a little bit of her face.

"Let's escape."