52

"But boss." Ferret man begins, but Negan shakes his head and grabs the gun from his hand and places it in the waist of his pants, before pointing at the men behind me.

"Let her go, she's off limits." Negan says before looking down at me, tears welling up in his eyes. He reaches his hands out and grabs the side of my face. "My bunny." He whispers. As much as I wanted to hug him, the anger of him killing my actual family was enough to make me want to slap him as well.

My body couldn't move as he held my face in his hands, my emotions overtaking my body to the point I couldn't control anything. His eyes scan my face, as his burning hot skin from his thumbs wipe away the tears that he had caused.

"Why?" I ask, as I stare up at him as more tears spill out. "Why would you do something like this?" I cry out, he looks down and shakes his head dragging his hands off of my face. I look behind him at the rest of the group, all of them torn apart.

"Bunny, listen-" He begins but I shake shove him away before sticking my finger up in his face. All the fear I had before vanished into thin air, now all that was left behind was the anger and betrayal I felt.

"No you listen. Do you think mom would be happy with what you have done? Killing innocent people! Tearing apart families!" I yell as I begin to let my tears pour out of my eyes. He slowly takes a few steps back away from me, his eyes never once leaving mine as I call him out for his wrong doings.

"Stop." He orders, grabbing my shoulder and holding onto it slightly. "These people killed my men. That doesn't sound so innocent to me." He says as he leans down to scold me.

"These people are my family. They protected me more than you ever could. They never left me behind to fend for myself." I mumble out crossing my arms over my chest as I stare away from him and into the woods.

"You're mother was sick! I went to get medicine, when I came back she was dead! She killed herself! Don't you ever tell me that I didn't try to protect your ass!" He yells pointing his finger in my face instead.

I let my mouth fall slightly open before I shake my head, "No. Mom... She wouldn't. She didn't! You're a lying prick!" I yell, out of nowhere my face is turned back to the side and my cheek left with a burning sensation.

"Clearly these lying assholes have taught you their ways. I'm your father." He says tossing his bat back across his shoulder before turning around to face the rest of the group. "I hope you all had a good time brainwashing my Sarah. I'm taking her back." He says before motioning to his men, who eagerly run towards me to grab me once more.

"No!" I yell as I fight back against them, "I'm not going with you! You have no say so over me!" I yell as I elbow and kick as hard as I can but fail miserably at my attempt to break free.

"Let her go!" I hear a hoarse voice yell. I look over and see Carl jerking away from the men holding him back and running towards me only to be tackled by other that were standing around. "You're not taking her! You piece of shit!"

I watch as my dad leans his foot back and kicks Carl directly in his side before crouching down, snagging his hat off his head and tossing it to the side. "She's my property." He says. He stands back up, before walking over to me before taking a little bow in front of everyone. "I hope you all enjoyed the show." He smiles before motioning them to take me to the back of the van.

"Wait please! Dad listen!" I scream and beg, he stands there ignoring me. "Please! I- I'll go with you! Just one last night with them please!" I scream my voice slowly disappearing, and my vision becoming blurry from tears.

He sighs and nods his head. "I'll be back for you in the morning. If you're not here, I'll kill every last one of them you understand?" I quickly nod my head and wait patiently for them to let me go.

Once their hands are no longer present on my skin, I run towards Maggie and hug her tightly crying into her neck. "Oh Maggie, fuck. I'm so sorry." I whisper as she slowly wraps her arms around me holding me tightly. I can tell she hasn't registered everything that had happened and she's still in shock.

"Come on men." Dad says as he motions them, they all follow behind him getting into their cars. "Sarah. I mean it. Your ass better be here or they are-" I cut him off quickly.

"I know. Just go, you've done enough." I mumble as I continue to hold onto Maggie desperately. The light bounces and reflect off the tiny charm of a baseball glove which makes me heart break even more. I pull away from her and slowly wipe her tears that were falling without her command.

I listen as the last car pulls out and drives off. We all stay on our knees in silence, trying to comprehend what the hell had just happened to us. I stand up and dust my hand off on my jeans and walk off to the side and lean against a tree drawing my legs up to my chest.

I felt like such a trader, even though I had nothing to do with what just happened, I could help but feel I needed to take the blame. I stare over at Glenn and Abe's bodies, something that my father had done without a second thought.

After a few hours nobody had shut their eyes to sleep and my legs were beginning to fall asleep from the position I had been in for so long. I slowly raise up to my feet, everyone eyes immediately following me as I walk over to Glenn.

I look down at the blood covered necklace and lean down pulling it from around his neck and placing it in my pocket before falling to me knees in front of him. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I couldn't protect you or Abe. I couldn't protect this group. You told me I was strong, but I'm not. If I was you both would still be here." I whisper as if he was still here.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before continuing. "I was going to shoot him. I closed my eyes, stupid of me I know. I couldn't do it with my eyes open, I was too scared my hands were trembling. I was weak. I am weak." I let a stray tear fall from my cheek landing in the bloody mess that was once his head.

"I'm sorry." I pause and look around at everyone who was still giving me a few glances here and there before looking back down. I bring my hands up that were covered in blood, I didn't even know whose at this point. "I'm so sorry." I stare at the blood on my hands that was beginning to dry slowly.

"I really am the devils daughter."