80

Carl opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by my dads voice screaming my name. "I'll be back okay? I hope." I say as I lean over capturing his lips with mine before standing up and jogging off into his direction.

"Ah there you are." Dad says as he turns around and opens his arms for me, I stay in my spot not moving towards him. I look down at the ground and take a deep breath before looking back up at him. "No." He says shaking his head.

"Dad please just listen to me. Can I stay here? You'll be coming here like every week. You know I'll just keep running off from you, but here I won't run so you'll know where I am at all times. Please." I beg as I take a step forward.

He places his hands on his hips and looks off into the distance as if he was thinking hard before looking back at me. "I'll be back every single week, if you're not here on the day I arrive, I'll have my men hunt you down and you'll be back with me. Got it?" He asks.

I bite my lip holding back my smile as I nod my head. "Thank you." I say as I turn around but he grabs my wrist quickly turning me back to face him, he lets go and stares at me.

"The deal is sealed if you give me a hug." He says. I sigh and look around at the people staring before I take a few steps in and wrap my arms around him, he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses the top of my head before letting me go. "Bye bunny." He says before turning around and whistling before jumping in the truck.

I stand there as they all begin to leave the wind from the trucks blowing my hair and the dirt below my feet in all different directions. I watch as the gates close behind them, I turn around and notice Rick standing there staring at me.

"What?" I ask walking up to him. He just shakes his head and looks at the ground, he takes a few steps towards me then looks up. He opens his mouth then shuts it. "Tell me." I say.

"I'm gonna kill 'em." He mumbles under his breath, "I have to, and you gotta understand that." He says placing his hand on my shoulder. "I don't when, I don't know how. But I am going to kill him." I stand there frozen in place and just slowly nod my head.

He sighs and takes his hand off of me before walking away back towards the armory. I stand in place as I look around, it just felt so.. vacant. Everyone was back in their houses, probably going through the only things they had left so they could hide them before next weeks round up.

I turn my head and notice Spencer and Rosita coming back in. She finally had her hat back on as she marches towards me, I turn my body completely around and stare at her. "Did you give them Daryl's bike?" I ask, she stops in front of me and nods her head.

"He's lucky I didn't kill him." She mumbles as she looks at me. I just nod my head before she continues to speak, "They kept Daryl as well. He's playing with us like we are toys, was saying shit like if Daryl could persuade him then he could stay. Even if Daryl had we know he wouldn't of let him."

"Yeah." I whisper as Spencer walks by us heading towards Rick. "We need to come up with something before next week. A surprise attack." I pause as I was scared to say the next sentence. "I don't want my dad to be killed." I admit.

Rosita huffs and places her hand on my shoulder. "You know Rick is going to do everything he can to kill him though right?" I just nod my head looking down, she grabs my face and makes me look at her. "Talk to him. Don't be scared." She releases my face and pats my shoulder before walking away.

I sigh and make my way back over to where I had last seen Carl, he was still in the same spot. He jumps up once he sees me and jogs over to me, "Holy shit he actually let you stay?" He ask. I nod my head with a small smile on my face.

"I need to talk to your dad." I sigh, "I have a plan, to get back at them. Without my dad ending up dead." Carl gulps and stares at me, he looks around making sure nobody else was around before he grabs my hand and starts walking. "Where are we going?"

"To talk to my dad about your plan." He replies. I notice Rick in the distance and our speed increases before we are standing in front of him. "Dad, can we talk to you?" Rick turns around and tilts his head to the side.

"Okay. I have a small plan, one that doesn't involve killing my dad." Rick opens his mouth to protest but I cut him off. "Just listen for once. Eugene is smart. We send him out let him get caught next week, but he's going to have to create a weapon to take all the men down. We can tell them to meet us in a certain place because we're done giving in to them, which you know that'll make my dad show up." I pause to take a breath before continuing.

"Eugene's weapon gets set off and take down his army, we can capture my dad and lock him up here. They can't do anything if they are dead or without their leader." I say looking up at Rick with hopeful eyes. "Just please talk to Eugene he can figure it out."

"What about Daryl?" Rick asks. I bite my lip, as I try to think of ways to get him back before I quickly smile and look back up at Rick.

"You know dad will bring him. Just like he did today, Daryl is the carrot that he's dangling above your head Rick. We can have me or someone else hiding so after the weapon goes off and takes down his men I or whoever you choose can run out there and set Daryl free." I say as I watch his expression lighten up. "So what do you say?" I ask as I slide my hand into Carl's and hold it.

"Okay. I'll talk to Eugene."