33

I stare at him, that same smile playing on his lips. "Jesus can show you where to wash up." He smiles, I don't buy into this bullshit. I do not trust him. Something is off here but I don't know what.

"We're fine." Rick starts but Jesus looks over at him with a small glare. Rick looks back with a confused looks on his face, Jesus sighs before making us all follow him.

"Just wash up then talk to him okay?" Jesus says as he continues to walk in front of us. I feel a presence walk up beside me and I turn my head to the right noticing a red head staring down at me.

"So Michonne and Rick. How long do you think they've been bumping uglies?" He asks, I look on his face trying to see if he was joking, he did have a small smile on his face but I knew he was dead serious.

I chuckle and shake my head, "Honestly I don't want to think about my boyfriends dad getting down and dirty." I pretend to throw up, a small gag erupting through my throat. Abe chuckles and pats my back before shaking his head. I sigh and look up at him, "If I am being honest I don't think it's been too long, maybe a few days? But, I know there's always been something between them it just took them awhile to figure it out.

(Time skip)

We are all brought into this big white house, paintings are scatter around amongst the walls. The particles of dust tickle my nose earning a sneeze from me.

"Gregory wants to talk to Maggie." Jesus says, Maggie looks up from her current spot before Jesus points to the stairs. I grab her arm and look over at him.

"I'll go with her." I mumble, Maggie gently pats my arm and shakes her head. I groan in annoyance and watch as she begins to slowly disappear up the stairs, leaving the rest of us with Jesus.

Jesus stands in front of us for awhile, nobody has said anything for the past few minutes and I can't hear anything from upstairs. Nervously I stand up and look at Jesus.

"You said you needed our help. What with?" I finally ask the question that was ringing through everyone's mind at the moment. He sighs and clasp his hands together before looking between each of us individually.

"There's a man. Negan." Once the words leave his mouth we all stand up, the name sending a shiver down our spines. Jesus notices our sudden behavior chance and places his hands in front us him. "He's not with us, I'm guessing you have heard the name before. He is tormenting us, you guys look like fighters that's why I came to you guys. Please help our community."

I sit back in my seat and look over to Rick. "We came all the way here cause we want something too. We ain't food, and we are not leaving without it." Daryl nods his head in agreement as Jesus sighs loudly.

"I'll talk to Gregory about it, I'll do all that I can. Just say you'll help us please." We all exchange looks as Maggie makes her way back down the stairs, she stands beside Glenn and I before giving a soft smile to us.

"We will help you. But we want everything we ask for." Rick finally speaks up, Jesus smiles and quickly thanks him. We listen as heavy footsteps make their way down the staircase, belonging to the grey haired man as he made his way towards us.

We suddenly here loud sounds coming from outside and we immediately stand up and rush pushing past the doors. I hold my knife tight in my grip as my heartbeat shook my rib cage.

A man with a long beard walks up babbling to Gregory, but from where I stood I could make sense of what he was saying. I watch him gently lay a hand on Gregory's shoulder before pulling him in closer.

A sound of agony poured from Gregory's mouth, almost immediately Rick takes off grabbing the culprit and starting to hit him. Others tend to Gregory, I make my way over and notice blood covering his once perfect dress shirt. Did one of his own stab him?

"Get off of me I had to!" The man screams, I widen my eyes in horror. He had to? That's such bullshit. I watch as another man comes over to attack Rick from behind earning Abe to get into the fight, the man quickly chokes Abe until Daryl marches over and grabs his arm. Hearing the bone of the man snap make me sick to my stomach.

Glenn runs to Rick when the same dude who stabbed Gregory holds a knife to his neck. "Stop!" The man screams his knife too close for comfort on Rick's neck. We all stop and stare, Michonne takes his slow easy time coming up behind him, her sword in her grasp.

"Let him go." She orders as she gives him a death glare, I watch Rick raise his hand. Blood begins to pour from the man's neck onto Rick covering him. Screams are heard throughout the community as horror fills the eyes the others.

By now our little group is used to Rick's rampages, the guy shouldn't of fucked with the wrong person. Daryl looks at Rick to make sure he's alright and not injured. Rick nods his head before standing off.

Hay covers his clothes from where he was formally wrestling on the ground. He wipes off his pants before looking at Daryl once more. "I'm okay."

Everyone stays frozen at the scenery, Rick shrugs his shoulder leaning his head to the side as he looks down at the dead man below his feet. He sighs and slowly turns around. Eyes are glued to him from all different directions, he makes eye contact with a few people. They all slowly back away from him not wanting to be the next one on his list of victims.  Rick shrugs his shoulder before he talks with his raspy voice.

"What?"