46

I look down at my feet and clutch my gun tightly in my hand waiting for someone to start shooting, when that doesn't happen I finally look up. The man still has a smile on his face even after Rick basically insulted them.

"Sorry my deal is the only deal. We don't negotiate." He replies with the same disgusting smile on his face that doesn't seem to leave. Rick nods his head before cocking it to the side, with a shrug of his shoulders he speaks up.

"Me and my people are leaving." Rick says as he motions is to go back into the RV which we comply. I feel hands on my back pushing me forward, I turn back and notice Carl to which I pull away from him and let him go first.

"Okay friend. There's plenty of ways to get where you're going." He says with a small laugh, I stop at the bottom step of the RV as I turn to Rick who is already facing them.

"Do you want to make this your last day on Earth?" He questions as his hand grips his gun tighter. The man laughs once more before shaking his head slowly.

"No, but I'm glad you brought that up. Just think about it what if it's your last day on Earth. Or someone you love, better be nice to those people in that RV cause like I said." He says as he snaps his fingers, "Could be their last day just like that." He chuckles.

Rick nods his head staring the man down. "You do the same." He replies, I make my way on up the stairs as Rick follows behind me and shuts the door back. I go back to sit in my original spot which is now occupied by Eugene leaving the only open seat beside Carl.

"Eugene move." I say crossing my arms over my chest. He shakes his head, his lower lip pouting outwards as if he was about to cry. "Eugene move before I make you."

"My apologizes ma'am. But the person who made me sit here is at least ten percent more scarier than you so I will not be moving." He answers in a shaky voice. I groan in annoyance, before squatting down and becoming eye level with him as the RV starts up.

"And who might that person be Eugene?" I question, I watch his eyes advert over to Carl before quickly looking back at me. Figures. He cough into his arm before sitting up straight.

"I'm afraid that is information that I am not legalized to give out." He says as he stares straight ahead. I laugh before leaning up into my standing position as I feel the RV turn around.

"Your eyes told me everything." I whisper as I pat his shoulder, I walk over and sit down beside Carl who has one leg propped up on the other. I make sure to turn my body facing away from him, as I feel his fingers play with the end of my hair.

"You should let your hair down, it's getting cold." He whisper as he drags his hand down my back making me shiver at the contact. I move further away from him as much as I could.

"No thanks. I'm fine." I say without turning to face him. He chuckles quietly, before I feel fingers on the top of my ponytail and before I know it I feel my hair covering my neck. I quickly turn around with my mouth opened as I grab my hair bow from his hand.

"Carl what the fuck?" I grumble as I run my fingers through my hair to flatten it back down. He just smirks slightly before inching closer to me.

"I had to make you look at me somehow. I missed that pretty face of yours." He whisper, I just roll my eyes and look away again. He grabs my chin and makes me look back at him. "Stop doing that. Just talk to me." He says. I hear Eugene cough again making Carl and I turn our head towards him.

"I'm sorry if I'm ruining a moment, but the way you two are being is making me uncomfortable and I wish you would not do it in front of me." He says, but his eyes refuse to make eye contact with either of us. Carl chuckles, as the corner of his mouth turns upward.

"Sorry Eugene just bare with me." Carl says before he turns back and looks at me, "As I was saying. You can't keep running from me, that's not how relationships work. If you want this to be healthy and a mature relationship then be mature. Don't get mad at me for saying that either." He finishes.

I cross my arms over my chest and huff loudly as I lean back against my seat. "We will talk when we get back home, just please let me calm down that's all I ask." I mumble under my breath, Carl slowly nods his head as he leans back placing his hand downwards to cover his eyes.

"Whatever you say princess." He whispers before crossing his arms and shutting his eyes. I stand up and make my way back to where Maggie was laying with Glenn next to her. She turns on her side and faces me.

"Hey there." Her voice sounds weak and as if she hasn't slept in days. I give her a slight smile, the sight breaking my heart, Glenn gives me a smile not showing his teeth as he continues to run his hands through Maggie's hair.

"You feeling okay?" I ask as my voice cracks slightly from me holding back tears, I know I shouldn't worry but I can't stop myself from it. She shrugs her shoulders as I scan her face, drained of color.

"About the same, but pretty soon I'll be better than ever." She says her voice cracking slightly making Glenn grab some water and hand it to her. She tilts her head back slightly as she drinks a tiny stream of it before she hands it back to Glenn.

I feel the RV come to a halt, Maggie leans up but Glenn places his hand in front of her to make her lie back down. "I'll be right back." I say as I kiss the top of her head and make my way out from the room. I notice Rick looking up through the windshield, Carl standing behind him.

"We clear it." Rick say as he nods his head, Abe puts the RV in park. Rick makes his way down the steps for the second time today, Carl following behind. I step behind Aaron holding my gun closely as I walk out and notice walkers chained together in a like across the road.

I raise my gun and point it around towards the woods incase of a surprise ambush. I take a few steps closer stepping in front of Rick as I examine the walkers one by one. I notice a very familiar vest, and more clothes that look familiar on another one. Not to mention the hair attached to its head.

I open my mouth in shock and drop my gun earning the attention of the others. "Sarah? Sarah. What is it?" Rick asks as he walks close to me squinted his eyes for a better view. I raise my finger up and point it at the two walkers.

"That's Michonnes, and that's Darlys. They have them."