62

"You want to what?" I ask gasping slightly loud as I stare at her in awe. She places her hand over my mouth a shushes me, I breathe heavily against her hand. There was no possible way she thought we could get out of here, dad has hundreds of men. Doesn't matter if half of them are gone that's still too many to sneak past.

"We can do it. I've been watching them for the past few months. When it gets really late some of them end up falling asleep or they are too busy talking with each other. They don't really pay attention when they know Negan is asleep." She explains as she lowers her hand from my mouth.

"Are you sure? This isn't some trap right? Did my dad put you up to this?" I ask as I stand up off my bed and cross my arms as I stare down at her. She reaches her hands out in front of her and shakes them while shaking her head.

"No no." She says before sighing and standing up, "It's okay if you don't want to. It's probably a stupid idea anyway. Sorry for barging in again." She says as she walks toward the door, I groan slightly before I reach out and grab her arm.

"Okay fine. You've got my attention. I trust you." I say quietly just enough for her to hear. She turns back around and smiles, relief written all over her face. "So, um can you help me pack some of these clothes? I don't want to leave empty handed." I joke.

She giggles before nodding her head and walking over to the closet grabbing a few things, as I walk to the dresser and grab some things out of it. I stuff them in my bag before sliding it under my bed.

"I'll be back in here in at least three hours. That's when Negan goes to bed. It'll be the perfect time. Be ready, please. This is my last chance at freedom." She says before opening the door. "See you soon." She whispers before shutting the door quietly.

I lay down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling as I focus on my breathing. Honestly this whole entire plan does have my nerves a little torn up, I won't lie. But, it's my only chance to even get a glimpse of my family again. That chance I'm not losing.

I hear a tiny knock on my door assuming the girl had already came back. I sigh before getting back out of bed and opening the door, "I thought you-" I stop talking when I realize who it was. "Dad?" I question as I widen my eyes in shock.

"Hi bunny. Can I come in?" He asks, I nod my head and move away. I bite the inside of my cheek before taking a breath trying to calm down. "I wanted to see how you were settling in." He says as he looks around, he walks over to the curtains and yanks them open giving us some light. "I see you had a bit of a fit." He says as he points out the comics on the floor.

I shrug my shoulders before sitting down on the bed as I watch him closely. I look down and notice my back slightly peeking out, I use the heel of my foot and slowly push it back before standing up.

"Can you leave? I was just about to go to bed." I mutter, as I walk to the door and stand beside it. He smiles and nods his head, slowly shutting my curtains back before walking towards me.

"Goodnight bunny." He whispers before kissing the top of my head and walking out without another word. I felt my skin become covered in goosebumps, I honestly had missed that feeling.

"Goodnight dad." I whisper back making him turn around and smile. I look down and lean my head back in before shutting the door softly. What was this feeling? No, I hate him. He killed Glenn and Abe. Hell I don't even know if my group made it out of there alive, he probably killed them too.

I walk back over to my bed and lay down, leaving the covers off this time as the coldness surrounds me. I could've sworn I could see my breath even in the dark. I toss and turn not being able to get comfortable before finally groaning and leaning up.

I roll off my bed until my feet hit the floor, I walk over to the window jerking the curtains over. If I couldn't at least relax I'll just watch these idiots down below do their stupid jobs. I squint my eyes as I watch two men close to the wall talk to each other. Wow some entertainment.

I guess I hadn't realized how long I was standing there until I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump and turn around ready to hit. I release a breath and slap my hand to my forehead while shaking my head. "Fuck, couldn't you at least knock before walking in and scaring the piss outta me?"

"Sorry." The blonde giggles, she wasn't wearing her black dress anymore. She had jeans, a black shirt, and black jacket on. Her hair must've been pulled back considering I couldn't see it hiding out from under her hood. "Are you ready?" She asks as she hands me her back before reaching behind her.

I watch as she pulls out two hand guns from behind her back placing one in my hand and then taking her bag back. "How did you manage this?" I ask in disbelief, my dad was a very strict man and I knew ir was hard to get away with stuff.

"I've had them for awhile now. I'm really good at hiding stuff." She smiles before she shakes her head. "We need to go now." She says as she pushes me towards the bed for me to grab my bag.

I quickly fall to my knees and reach under the bed to grab it. I sling it over my shoulder before standing up and walking to the closet, I reach in a grab a black jacket to match her placing it over my flannel and slinging the hood on.

"You ready?" I ask her, my hands slightly shaking from excitement and fear. She nods her head as she takes a few deep breathes to calm herself. I look around and pick up some of the comics and stuffing them in my back earning a weird look from her.

"Why are you taking those?" She questions as I walk back up to her stuffing the last one in there. I smile widely and bring my eyes to meet her, I open the door and look back to her.

"Just a small gift for my boyfriend."

——————————————————————————
                                Authors Note
i was following the story line at the beginning, but since i've made my character meet her dad i'm going to turn it into my own little thing now i hope you guys don't mind!:) i won't really be following the story line anymore, but i'll put important parts of the show in here!!