50

I feel as my legs began to shake, my own sweat beginning to drown me. I hold onto the tree next to me to keep my body stable, so I could continue watching. I scan my eyes from left to right taking in the scenery, I had to come up with a plan to get my group out of this.

"It's going to be pee pee pants city here real soon." The man with the bat says, his voices raspy. Considering he is the only one talking he must be Negan. "Now which one of you here are the leader?" He asks as he walks from side to side observing.

"This one right here." Ferret face says as he points down at Rick, I can feel my body go cold and now I can only think of the worse. Negan, whom I am assuming, takes a step up to Rick. I could tell how scared Rick was, this is the worst thing we've been through cause any other time Rick would have a straight face.

"Hi. You're Rick right? I'm Negan." He says, his back was turned to me as he leaned in closer to Rick. "And I do not appreciate you killing my men." I hear him breathe heavily from all the way over here. Rick stares up at him, his eyes looking full off tears from how the lights were beaming off them.

"And when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people. You killed more of my people. Not cool." He says I watch as Rick eyes begin to scan around and I could tell the moment he noticed I wasn't there cause he immediately looked over at Carl.

Carl looks at his dad in confusion before looking around the line as well for me. I could see his mouth moving as he was mouthing my name. I gulp and continue to listen to the Negan man talk to Rick.

"I don't think you understand how not cool that was." He says shaking his head once more before backing up a little to look at everyone else. "You're really going to regret crossing me in a few minutes." He says sharply, I could feel the words cutting through me like knives. Is he going to kill them all? I have to do something.

I grip my gun tightly in my hand, but I don't do anything. I sigh as I begin to try to think of a plan before I hear Negan talking once more. "There's a new world order and this is how it goes." He says pauses as he swings his bat off his shoulder and points it at Rick.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath, but luckily he did hit him. I raise my gun up and aim at his head, but I wait. Right now is not the time to shoot. I keep my gun held up to my eye waiting for the right moment to put a bullet in the assholes brain.

"Give me all your shit. Or... You die." He says, I don't need to see his face to know he has a shitty smile on it. "Today was career day. You work for me now, you have shit you give it to me. Now I know that's a big pill to swallow, but swallow it."

I watch as he begins to walk back and forth again. My stomach turns as I feel like I'm about to throw up my breakfast from this morning. I still hold my gun up following his direction with it.

"I don't want to kill you guys. Let me just say that from the get go. I want you to work for me." He pauses and I feel my nerves calm, maybe he will let us go. "And you can't work for me if your dead now can you?" He laughs a little making me gag. "I'm not growing a garden." He says.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion, what the hell was this man on. I lower my gun a little to make sure I had enough room to move forward, I took a tiny step trying not to be too loud. I crouch back down behind a bush and continue to watch.

"But, you did kill my people." There it was again, my stomach twisting into knots as I broke out into another sweat. My hands shaking again, and my vision slightly blurry. I try my best not to cry out knowing my people would be murdered in front of me if I didn't move fast.

"A lot more than I'm comfortable with. And for that. For that you're going to pay." I steady my hands and aim once more, but I couldn't pull the trigger my body wouldn't let me. It was shutting down and freezing from fear.  "So, now I'm going to beat the holy hell out of one of you."

He swings his bat back down from his shoulder and flips it around like a toy. "This is Lucille! She is amazing." I recognize that name, but I think nothing of it.

He swing his bat in front of Sasha's face making her flinch back slightly before he walks over to Abe. Abe leans up a bit more showing no fear to the prick in front of him making Negan laugh slightly before muttering something I couldn't here.

He walks in front of Carl which makes me gasp slightly loud, making a few of his men look back but they shrug it off thankfully. Carl cocks his head to the side as Negan begins to speak to him.

"And you took one of our guns." He crouches down as Carl squints his eyes death glaring him. "Well, you got a lot of our guns." He pauses for a minute before speaking again, "Shit kid. Lighten up. At least cry a little."  He leans up and walks over standing in front of Maggie.

"Shit you look terrible let's put you out of your misery." I start to scream but Glenn's outcasted mine as he runs over towards Maggie but they drag him back into line.

"I know what to do." Negan says smiling. He points his bat at Rick, "Eenie." He says I close my eyes and plug my eyes for what seemed like forever until I peeked one open and noticed him stopped in front of Abe.

"Anybody moves. Anybody says anything, cuts the boys other eye out and feed it to his father." He says smugly. "You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry... Hell you're all gonna be doing that." He says as he brings the bat down onto Abe's head making him fall to his knees before he leans back up.

"Woah! Taking it like a champ!" Negan says as he laughs, I feel the tears I was trying so hard to hold back fall down my cheeks as I stare at the blood pouring from Abe's head. I try to steady my gun on Negan's head but fail miserably as my hands continue to shake. 

"Suck. My. Nuts." Abe mutters out. Negan laughs as he brings his bat back down to make a shattering sound against Abe's head. I shut my eyes as I aim my gun not evening caring where I shoot. I pull the trigger as it echoes through the air and I hear a body thump to the ground.

"Now shit!" I hear Negan say. Fuck I missed him. I open my eyes and see one of his men on the ground. He moved and my aim was off, I should've kept my eyes opened. I feel hands grab me and lift me up, I begin to kick and throw elbows trying to get them off me.

Negan's back was still turned to me as he looks at the end of the line towards Glenn, and Daryl. "Put them at the end of the line." Negan say as he rubs his bat. I look at everyone who was staring at me, I look down at Abe's body, his head gone.

"Like I said. No exceptions." He says before swinging his hat down onto Glenn's head. I widen my eyes and open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out, I couldn't even sit on my knees anymore as I fell onto my ass as tears run down my cheeks.

"M-Maggie I'll find you." He says before Negan slams his bat back down and begins to demolish what was left of him. I gasp slightly as I felt the air being pushed from my lungs. After a few minutes it was quiet, just our breathing mixing in with our enemies.

Negan stands there looking down at the mess he just created as if he was proud of it. I raise my shaking hand up to my face and wipe the tears away as I hear footsteps approaching me, I keep my head low expecting the worse.

"Hiding out in the woods is a big no no. Shooting down my men is a bigger no no." He says his bat by his shoes letting blood drip onto the dirt below. "Now why don't you look at me when I talk to you." He says. I gulp and slowly raise my head up. No. My body freezes as I stare up as him, this couldn't be happening no fucking way.

"Dad?"