9

The sun shines through the window and hits me in the face awakening me from my sleep. I yawn and stretch before standing up, I was the only one in the house I'm guessing everyone is already out looking around again.

I put my shoes back on and go out the front door, the morning sunshine warming my skin just right. I see in the distance Glenn and a few other. Seems like they just got back from their run.

I make my ways towards them, it looks like Glenn is arguing with one of them. Suddenly the guys swings at Glenn, Glenn dodges and punches him. I speed up running over to this location. People from different directions here the commotion and run to them as well.

Deanna screams telling them to stop and that it was enough they guys stands up again and I put myself between him and Glenn.

"Want to end up on your ass again?" I stare him dead in the eyes. He laughs and shoves me to the side, Daryl immediately tackles him to the ground putting him in a choke hold.

"You outta be more polite to the ladies." Daryl grumbles out.

"Daryl." Rick says, Daryl lets him go and stands back up before walking to me.

"You ok?" I nod my head, "Hey, don't let assholes like these push you around, knee them in the dick." I laugh before thanking him. I look to my left and see Carl running towards me.

"I saw what happened and I ran as fast as I could. Did that son of a bitch touch you?" I nod my head.

"It's okay though Daryl took care of it, plus it was just a little shove I'm fine." He sighs a breath of relief before kissing the top of my head. He grabs my hand and pulls me along with him.

"Sarah. If we get too comfortable here and let down our guard. That's going to make us weak, just like these people. We can't let that happen." I nod in agreement.

"Maybe we can all go out on certain days like on a run or something. So we don't lose the grip of what it's like out there." I imply. Carl nods his head.

"Want to go on a little run today?"

"We can. But, we can't stay out too late okay?" I reply, we make our way back towards the house to pack up and get ready.

"Why can't we stay put late?"

"Deanna mentioned to me that she's throwing a party for all the new arrivals and I don't want to miss it."

"I thought you didn't like her cause she was pushy." Carl cocks and eyebrow at me.

"She apologized to me. Told me she didn't think I would break that easily. I told her it was okay." He nods before putting his backpack on. I put my on as well and make my way out the door.

"So I heard there was a small town nearby wanna check it out? Maybe you can find something to wear to the party if you want." I nod and smile before making my way out of the gates.

"I would love that."

(Time skip)

"We have been walking for hours Carl I thought you said it was nearby" I complain, I grab the back of my leg in pain. He flips his map around studying it closely.

"We are almost there I promise. Stop complaining." He takes his backpack off and hands it to me before squatting down a bit. I eye him up and down and he softly laughs. "Hop on pretty lady."

I smile at him before jumping onto his back, I hold his backpack on one shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head down on him. His hands squeeze the underneath of my thighs gently.

I give him a few kisses on his cheek and down to his neck. He takes a deep breath and holds it every time I kiss his sweet spot.

"If you keep doing this we aren't going to make it to the town." I giggle against his skin and kiss his neck once more I feel his grip loosen a bit.

"Wait no no I'll stop I promise!" I giggle once more, "We can't be late to the party Carl." He doesn't listen to me and let's be go enough for me to slide off his back to where my feet touch the ground.

"I don't care about that party." He grabs my face and slams his lips against mine. He slowly pulls away looking me in my eyes, "I can't get enough of you." I squeeze my legs together, those words made my hormones go wild. But, I need to contain myself. I promised Deanna I would be there.

"Carl as much as I want to, we need to get to the town and back before too late." He grabs his backpack from my arm and puts it on before giving me another kiss.

He then picks me up his lips not leaving mine once, his hands rest on my ass as he deepens the kiss. I moan a little into his mouth, he pulls away a bit.

"Fuck Sarah, don't do that. I can't take anymore. I will take you on right here." I stare him in the eyes, my breathing unsteady. I bite my lip. Come on Sarah as much as you want this you have to go.

With all my strength I jump down and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Come on lover boy. I see the town up ahead. You can help me look for an outfit." He groans and follows behind me.

"Now you're just teasing me." I laugh and turn around to look at his face. He has he bottom lip jutting outwards to form a pout on his face.

"Maybe one day you'll get there baby." I smile and turn back around. We arrive at the entrance of one store, I hold my knife in my hand.

"I'll go first." I say he shakes his head and pushes me to the side. He knocks on the door and waits a few before opening it and walking in quietly. I step in behind him and shut the door easily.

"I'll go this way and you go that way okay?" I say starting to walk away from him. He places his hand around my arm and jerks me back towards him.

"No. We stay together. End of discussion." He steps in front of me hand still on my arm as he leads me through the isle of clothes.

I stop when I find a few dresses, I jerk my arm from his grip and begin to look. I pull a few off their hangers and place them on my arm. I turn to Carl and smile.

"What?" he questions. I look around and spot a dressing room.

"Care for a little fashion show?"