11

I widen my eyes and quickly unlock the door and swing it open. I let everything out, tears run down my cheeks.

"Maggie." I mumble before running and hugging her. She holds me closely a worried Glenn stuck in behind her. I sob into his chest uncontrollably.

"Come on let's go sit in the room." I nod my head and follow her and Glenn to one of the bedrooms. She closes the door and locks it behind her before sitting next to me.

"What happened?" I sigh and look to her. I wipe my eyes.

"Carl and I. We actually had something. You know how much I like him. Well we kissed, and today we went on a run and Enid followed us. She then proceeded to tell me how her and Carl kissed!" I scream out in frustration. Maggie says nothing for a few moments as she takes in what I said.

"Well sweetie, did you ask Carl his side of the story?" I shake my head.

"All men do is lie." I sigh.

"I take offense to that." Glenn suddenly says earning a laugh from me. Maggie smiles enjoying the few seconds of my laughter.

"Go talk to him. He's outside waiting for you. He just wants to make thinks right." I groan but then agree giving her and Glenn both a hug.

"Thank you guys really. I love you both."

"We love you Sarah. Now go." Maggie smiles at me. I turn on my heel and open the door and walk down the steps to the living room. I take a deep breath with each slender step I take.

I lay my hand across the door handle knowing what is waiting for me on the other side. I start to twist it open but stop. I can't do it, I lower my hand back down and walk back upstairs to the bathroom once more.

I need to take a shower anyway and get ready for the party that starts in an hour. I turn on the shower then strip my clothes off. I step in and let the warm water overtake my body, the dirt and blood washes off and leaves me feeling brand new.

I wash my hair and body off scrubbing everything away. Not just the dirt and blood, but I scrub away his touch, his kisses, and all the looks he had at my body. At this moment had didn't want to have anything to do with him. The feeling of him looking at another girl the same way he does me makes me feel like I am being torn apart.

I turn the water off and step out wrapping a towel around me and my hair. I rummage through my bag and pull out the dress, I open the door a bit and check the halls to see if anybody was near. I quickly run to another room and shut the door and lock it.

"Stop running from me." I scream from shock and drop the dress in my hand, I turn around and look at a frustrated Carl sitting on my bed. He stands up and walks closer to me, my back already hitting the wall.

"Carl get out. I have stuff I need to do." I try to sound as serious as I could, but they way his eyes were looking at me with such demand made me whisper the words out.

"Just listen to me. You haven't given me a chance to explain myself."

"Maybe if you weren't with her you wouldn't have anything to explain right now." He presses his lips together holding back a few words. He takes a few more steps closer to me, he places his finger under my chin and makes me look up at him.

"You're going to sit on that bed, shut up, and listen to what I have to say. Got it?" This sudden dominance had me weak in my knees, I look away and nod my head, "Look at me and tell me you're going to do what I say." I force myself to look at him his piercing blue eyes staring through me.

"I'm going to do what you say." He drops my chin before moving out of my way. I move around him and walk to the bed and sit down on the edge. He squats down to where we are eye level and takes my hand in his, I start to pull away but he just tightens his grip.

"I was hanging with her, but I was not flirting or anything. I was actually talking about you with her. She was a girl so I figured who would know girls better than other girls. Shitty mistake I realize that now. But, while I was talking to her about you she grabbed me and kissed me. I immediately pushed her away and told her I just wanted to be her friend. She then got pissed got up and left and that's when I came to find you." He stares at me waiting for a response, I try to register everything he had just said.

I bite my lip and look down at him I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a hug. He wraps his arms around me as well.

"I am so sorry for being a hardass back there, I was just jealous. I'm sorry." He shushes me and kisses my forehead, once he pulls away I feel my towel slip off. Carl looks down his eyes widen as a blush creeps across his skin.

"Hey! Don't look!" I giggle and quickly cover myself up. He looks up at me and kisses me quickly making us fall back onto the bed. He pulls the towel from my head off and throws it on the ground. His hands pull the other towel off my body and throws it into the ground as well.

I feel his lips begin to attack my neck as his hand that was once placed on my stomach move its way upwards. I bite my lip as his hands get closer and closer to my boobs.

"May I?" He asks his hand stopping right below. I nod my head and he immediately takes one boob into his hand and squeezes it softly. "So so beautiful." I hold back my moans as his hands explore my body.

His hand then left my boob and traveled down, I hold my breath once more as I feel one of his long finger go between my folds, I let out a moan accidentally and feel him smirk against my skin as he rubs over my clit slowly. I start to close my thighs up but he pushes his leg up between them holding them open.

"Carl.. Please." he slightly laughs and pulls his hand away from me and kisses my forehead.

"As a person told me once. I would love to but we have a party to go to." he gets off the bed laughing and picks my dress up throwing it to me. He winks at me before walking out and shutting the door.

"Jerk!" I scream out. I lay back on the bed, great now I have to go to this party sexually frustrated.