72

I smile and open my arms inviting him in for a hug. He takes a while to register what was going on before he runs into my arms and picks me up spinning me around. "Holy shit. Is this real?" He questions before setting me down and staring at me.

"I hope so." I says laughing before grabbing his face into my hands. "I've missed you my pretty boy." I whisper as tears begin to brim my eyes, I quickly suck it back up as he gives me a toothy smile.

"My girl. Come here." He whispers placing his hand on my cheek and pulling me towards his lips. I lower my hands to his chest and keep them there as our lips finally meet. I hope this isn't a dream. He slowly pulls away and places his forehead onto mine.

"You're not mad at me are you?" I ask. He shakes his head slowly as he closes his eye and sighs blowing his hot breath into my face.

"No. I'm just happy you're okay." He whispers before pulling away and straightening up his shirt. "Did Daryl make it out?" I shake my head. "Shit." He says shaking his head.

"We will get him back." I smile, "I'm going to take a shower, I'll come to your room afterwards and talk to you about everything okay?" I say as I turn around and open the bathroom door.

"Our room." He corrects. I just wave my arm before walking into the bathroom and shutting then locking the door behind me. I strip myself from my now dirty clothes and toss them into a laundry basket, before turning on the water.

I wait for a few seconds before getting in letting the warm water engulf me. I hum slightly feeling all the dirt wash off of me leaving me clean. There was no better feeling than this, I quickly wash my hair and my body not wanting to overdo my stay.

I step out and wrap a towel around my body and hair before opening the door and walking out. I make my way towards the guest room before an arm grabs me and yanks me backwards.

"I thought you were coming into our room after your shower?" Carl asks as soon as I turn to face him. I fix the towel on my head that was slightly hanging to the side now before looking at him.

"I meant after I was dressed." I say holding my towel tightly around my body for warmth. He lets his hand fall off my arm as a small pout forms on his lips, "No. No you're not gonna do that." I say shaking my head.

"It's not like I haven't seen you nake-" I quickly cut him off my clamping my hand over his mouth. He continues to mumble incoherent sentences under my hand before licking it like a child making me yank it off.

"Carl!" I scold as I wipe my hand off on my towel, "I have a guest. Be respectful." I say as I turn away from him and continue my walk down the hallway, I could hear him following behind me. "Carl go back to your room. I'll be there shortly." I say as I grab the door handle.

"Our room." He corrects me once more, I give him the side eye which made him snort. I laugh quietly before opening the door and walking in leaving him outside in the hallway by himself.

"Who was that maniac?" Amber asks as soon as the door shuts behind me, I laugh before walking over and grabbing my back she had brought from upstairs. I dig out some clothes and toss them on the bed.

"That maniac is my boyfriend." I say smiling as I turn away dropping my towel, I grab my panties and slide them on, before grabbing my bra and hooking it in the front then twisting it around.

"Well he almost killed me without a second thought." She said as she faces the door away from me, I watch as she slightly shivers. I laugh once more before putting on my sweatpants, and a long sleeve, blue shirt. I walk around the bed and sit next to her.

"Don't worry he's all bark no bite, well unless you make a move then he's all bite. So, don't do anything stupid." I say patting her back with a straight face. She looks over at me and widens her eyes slightly.

"He will kill me if I make him mad? So I can't even argue with him?" I slap my forehead in disbelief, before shaking my head and grabbing her shoulders slightly shaking her.

"Just don't try to kill him or anyone here. You'll be good if you don't do anything dumb like that." She nods her head and sighs in relief before slinging her body backwards onto the bed. I gently pat her knee before standing up and walking towards the door, "I'll be back, I am going to talk to Carl."

"Okay. I'm going to take a nap." She says as she wraps the blanket around her making me laugh, I open the door and walk out shutting it back gently. I walk down the hall and knock on Carl's door.

"Are you decent?" I ask waiting for his reply, I can hear him laugh behind the door before he opens it. He steps out slightly just enough for him to lean against the door frame before looking me up and down making me shiver under his gaze.

"Even if I was naked I'd still let you come in." He says a playfully smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and place my hand on his chest before pushing him back into his room. Once we are both in I turn around and shut the door, I listen to the bed creak as he sits down on it.

I turn myself around to face him before I walk over and slowly sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands slowly making their way up my thighs until the reach my hips and rest there.

"I'm so glad your back." He whispers as he nuzzles his face into my neck making his hat fall off onto the bed. I slowly run my fingers through his hair as I begin to feel his lips softly kissing on my neck.

"Me too." I whisper, everything felt so quiet and calm. It was peaceful. He continues giving my neck small pecks as his hand grip my hips as he tries to get me as close to him as possible. "But, I'm leaving again tomorrow." He stops his movements and pulls away from me, his face scrunched up in disbelief.

"You just got back." He says staring up at me, I sigh as I bring my arms back around from his neck and let my hands rest on his shoulders. "You can't leave again, please." He says his voice slightly above a whisper.

"I'll be back Carl. I'm doing it to help the group. My dad he's planning something and I want to help us prepare and fight back." I say, he just shakes his head and picks me up off of him and places me on the bed before standing up and starting to pace around the room. "I promise I'll be back."

"If you go, don't even bother coming back."