85

"Oh! That girl." He says laughing and waving his hand. "She's okay, just in a small time-out right now. Don't worry she's not being harmed. I wouldn't do that." He says as he walks down the hallway. "Come on, you can stay in your room." I step up and notice locks on the outside of the door.

"Cliché." I say staring at them. I twist the knob and opening the door taking a step in as he follows in behind me. "Can I talk to her?" I ask as I sit on the bed and cross my legs.

"Nah. I don't think that's the best idea, considering she's the reason you ran away from me. I don't need my daughter to be around bad influences." He says making me laugh to myself and shake my head. "What?"

"Nothing." I say as I calm down my laughter. I lay back on the bed and cross my hands over my stomach, "So you're gonna lock me in here?" I ask. He nods his head as he walks over to the door and leans against it.

"It's for your own good. I don't want you getting messed up with those people." He says, I knew exactly who he was talking about too. "They aren't good people Sarah. I'm trying to show you that." He explains.

"You do realize I have been with them for nine years right?" I ask as I stare up at my ceiling, "I'm already messed up. They are my family just as much as you claim to be as well." I say leaning up.

"Yeah.." He pauses and opens my door back. "Goodnight Bunny." He says. I quickly stand up and walk towards the door, to which he had already turned away from. I wrap my arms around him and hug him from behind.

"Goodnight daddy." I say, he slowly turns around in my arms making my face now press against his chest as he wraps his arms around me. He leans down and gives me a soft kiss on my head before pulling away.

"I have a gift for you tomorrow so get some rest." He says as he shuts the door behind him. I listen as the locks click one by one before his footsteps begin to disappear the further he walks down the hallway.

I crawl into my bed throwing the covers over my cold body, closing my eyes I sigh hoping that these three days would go by fast. That's if Eugene has finished his weapon and will leave in the morning instead of chickening out. My thoughts continue to run wild until I finally fall asleep.

(Time skip)

The bright sun shines in through my window bouncing off the mirror across from it making it shine directly in my eyes. I groan and grab my pillow shoving it over my face as I toss and turn in my bed.

A knock on the door disturbing me and making me groan once more in frustration. "What?" I ask, my sentence muffled by my pillow. I listen as the locks click again letting me know someone was about to come in.

I stay laid down with the pillow across my face as footsteps approach my bedside. "Bunny wake up. I thought you might want some breakfast." I peak out of the pillow to a plate full of food.

I throw the pillow off my head and grab the plate. "How the hell did you manage to get this stuff?" I ask as I quickly begin to dig in. Dad laughs and pats my head before sitting on the end of my bed.

"Well, we have hunters. Plus, the supplies the other groups have given us." He says as he continues to watch me cram the food down my throat quickly. I swallow a piece of meat and grab my water bottle he had brought in as well and drink it.

"You mean the stuff you stole?" I ask as I begin to eat slowly to not get choked. He shrugs his shoulders and stands up and stretches.

"Stole, or given. Same thing." He says as he walks back to the door. "Finish eating then get dressed. We're going to visit the Hilltop today. I want to show you how we properly run things around here. I'll have Simon stand out your door. Knock when you're finished and he will let you out." He says as before walking out my door and locking it back.

I sigh and finish my food leaving my plate on my small table beside me before standing up and walking to the closet to grab some clothes. I flick through and grab a black, long sleeved shirt tossing it onto the bed. I then grab a blue jean jacket and toss it on the bed as well.

I walk to the dresser which had already been refilled since I had stolen clothes from it last time. I grab a pair of sweatpants then carry them back to my bed laying them down. I strip my old clothes off before stepping into my new ones.

I walk over to the door and knock but get no answer. I sigh and knock once more but still yet nobody answers. I groan and here a chuckle. "Gotta knock three times honey." Simon says.

I huff in annoyance and knock three times as he asks. "Okay let me out." I say. But the door doesn't move nor do I hear the locks coming undone. "Hello?" I ask.

"A little less attitude." He says, I didn't need to see his face to know he was smirking. I bite my tongue so I wouldn't say anything I would regret later on, I raise my hand and knock gently three times.

I listen as the locks come undone and the door opens revealing his wrinkled ass face. I move past him and start making my way down the hallway looking around for my dad. Simon follows me close behind as if I could escape in broad daylight.

"Where is he?" I ask looking around. I walk down the stairs my boots clattering against the metal until I reach the end. Not that many men where in here today, they must all be outside.

"He's outside in the truck waiting for you." He replies. I nod my head and push my way outside and make my way over to his truck. I jerk the door open and hop in slamming it shut behind me. He smiles as he starts the truck, I look down at his bar presses against his leg sending shivers down my spine.

"You ready? Let's go get the shit we earned."