51

Negan, or well my dad, stands there his bat still pointing at me as his eyes are squinted staring down at me. For a few minutes everyone was quiet, crickets in the background adding to the suspense of the moment.

"Excuse me?" He breathes out, the smile that was once on his face disappears and his face drops. "What the hell did you just call me?" He questions as he squats down. Does he really not recognize me? He stares at my face for a bit longer, but the longer I look at him the less I recognize him as well.

I feel tears falling from my cheeks again, "Dad. It's me." I whisper before gasping a little for air. "Sarah." I say, I look away from him to stare at the rest of the group their mouths hung open in shock.

He looks down and shakes his head. "This is some kind of sick joke! Are you trying to get yourself killed kid? Pretending to be my child! My child that I lost!" He yells in my face taking me aback.

"What?" I ask in disbelief as I watch him stand up, he walks over to Rick and squats down. His posture radiating off how pissed he was, he leans in close to Rick his brows furrowed together.

"How the hell did you find out I used to have a daughter? And why the hell did you make one of your people pretend to be her!" He yells clutching the bat so tightly his knuckles began to turn white.

"I.. I." Rick says shaking his head. Negan laughs harshly before standing up and swinging his bar back and forth while walking around staring at each of us, well besides me.

"Speak up or I swear to beat the shit out another one of you." He mumbles, I open my mouth but words fail to form so I slowly shut it back. He points at Maggie, "And she'll be the first to go." Maggie closes her eyes as tears fall down her pale cheeks.

"No!" I say quickly standing up only to have his nasty workers pull me back and slam me onto the ground. "Dad please! I'm not lying! It's me!" I scream, he still refused to look at me but the way his bat shook in his hand I knew he was breaking.

"Shut the hell up. I don't know you." He says sharply enough for me to cry a little more than I was recently. He walks back over towards me and holds the bat at my head. "I should kill you for even trying this act on me." He says.

"No! Leave her alone! You lay a finger on her and I'll kill you!" Carl screams from his spot, for the first time tonight he actually had tears running down his cheek. I choke on a sob before falling onto my hands and knees, my back shaking with each sob I let out.

"Dad please. Listen to me!" I yell. I lean back up wiping the dust from from my hands onto my sweats. "What have you done? Who are you?" I say shaking my head. "Mom would be so disappointed!" I scream with anger as I stare over at what was left of Glenn and Abe.

"You don't know shit about my wife you punk!" He growls as he leans down to face me once more. "This has gone on long enough, you don't know anything about what happened to my family and-" I cut him off.

"She thought you left us. She told me to run, to never look back. She thought you left us to die." I say quietly, his anger disappears from his face as he stares at me in my eyes. "She's dead isn't she? Mom.. She died? That's why she's not here." I say.

Once more everything was quiet, a few shuffling feet could be heard as some of the men moved around. I felt like I had betrayed my own group even though I had done nothing, but being related to this.. this devil was enough to embarrass me. I was only doing this to save the rest of us, since I couldn't save the others.

"Say something please." I beg leaning up to be eye leveled with him. He looks back down before standing back up, he places his hand over his eyes and rubs them. Everyone's eyes stay on me, I shiver under their gazes before I feel hands grabbing me and pulling me to my feet. 

Their hands hold me tightly enough to leave bruises, I watch as Carl shuffles a little and leans up. "Let her go now." He says sternly. "Or I swear I'll kill all of you without a single thought."

"Carl stop." I say sternly as I stand there with the two men. They didn't seem to know what to do as they stare at dad, or well Negan, as they wait for his instructions.

It seemed like hours had went by, and no words were said. "Dad please come on you know it's me. Don't be like this. Aren't I your little girl?" I say as I bite my lip to stifle my cry that was daring to escape. Yet, again nothing was said as he continued to stare at the ground his mouth slightly agape.

"Just kill her already. She's clearly lying." One of the men say, I listen as the others agree. I release my lip from between my teeth as I feel the two men begin to push me towards the middle of the circle they had created.

Negan still stood there staring at the ground as if he was frozen in time. He was really going to let them kill me without giving me a chance to prove myself.

"How do we kill her? Gun? A knife?" The ferret man asked as he stepped forward holding my gun in his hand, tossing it from hand to hand as he stared at me. "You should know better than to lie to Negan little girl." He says smugly a nasty smile on his face.

"I'm not lying you prick." I say venom dripping through my teeth. I watch as he holds the gun up to my head and presses the barrel against it. I take a deep breath and look over at Carl who was fighting against one of the other men as he was trying to get to me.

"Any last words before I kill you?" He asks, I close my eyes before looking away from Carl wanting him to be the last thing I seen before I died. I hear him click the gun back and I wait for the end. Once it didn't come I open my eyes and notice a hand pressing the gun down till it faced the ground.

"Don't hurt my bunny."