Introduction

Hello, again beautiful readers!!!

Presenting you all
"For now and forever"

This story revolves around our Abhimanyu Agnihotri, son of Ashika and Arjun(from my book homecoming), and Aaravi Roy, daughter of Siya and Ruhaan(Bangle n Coffee).

Abhimanyu Agnihotri, 28 year old young and handsome politician leader. Calm, sharp, dedicated and compassionate person. But he is a sleeping lion, if you poke him too much then he can rip you apart without even a blink.
With his dadu being his teacher and inspiration , his dadi being his moral guide, his parents being his role model and his Di being his best friend and advisor, he turned out to be the best version of himself. His family even he himself is very proud of him. His family is his backbone. He is ready to fight against the whole world for his loved ones. 

Aaravi, 25 year old chirpy and free spirit girl just like her mother. Being a soft heart and kind soul she can't see anyone's sadness and suffering. That's the reason she join the orphanage her mother used to work with her nani. And also open many NGOs to help poor and helpless children, women, men, and old people. Along with this, she also helps her father in the business, alongside. She loves her family with her life. She can do anything for their happiness.

The story is all about unconditional love, care, longing, devotion, sacrifice, and togetherness.

How two people, who always admire each other from afar began loving each other crazily. And somehow this universe play cupid for them by binding them together for eternity.

But the day which was supposed to be their happiest day turned into the darkest day of their life. Destiny was being so cruel to them. Their life turn upside down scattering everything their beautiful dreams, heart and soul.

One is fighting with everything for his love while the other is losing everything for him.

They are the heart and soul of each other. If one would breaks then other will died. If one feel pain then the other will cry. If one is smiling then the other will laugh heartily. 

_______________________________

Hope you all could give a chance to my this story. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

Both English and Hindi can be used but I will try to provide subtitles under Hindi dialogues. 

The story is completely fictional. Based on my imagination and hypothetical situations and only for entertainment purpose. So don't take things to your heart.

If I  unintentionally offend or hurt anyone, just know that I don't mean to and sorry for hurting your feeling unknowingly.

This story is wholly owned by me.
And kindly don't steal or copy my work( Ghoor paap lagta h, keh rahi hu mein😌💀

And please excuse my grammar and mistakes as English is not my first language. And I am not perfect in English so forgive your author.

If you like the storyline then don't forget to vote on my story and leave your views on the story. They meant a lot to me.

Thank you💜