6. Reason

Sitting in the garden, Abhimanyu is staring at his bracelet while tracing it softly. He is lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice a presence beside him.

"Thinking about your Aaravi, huh?" He turn his head at the sudden voice to see his favorite person.

Aaruhi gives him a teasing smile while wiggling her eyebrows. Abhimanyu chuckle at her and shook his head.
"No, It's not like this, Di,"

Aaruhi roll her eyes at him giving him a disappointed look,
"Poor Aaravi, her lover boy is so unromantic," She dramatically said with a sad look.

He looks down with a soft smile. His sister loves teasing him and Aaravi.

"When did you come?" He asked her after laying down on the grass and placed his head on her lap.

"Just now. I saw you alone so come to you direct," She said while playing with his hair.

"Is Papa really angry with me?" he asked looking up at her face.

"He was. Even I was. This is not the way to show your angered. We all know Dadu's health and politics really stressing you, right now. But you shouldn't lose your calm," She softly explains to him.

Abhimanyu sighed and nodded at her words. She is right.

"I know. But that Bastard Vijendra... He was asking for your hand in marriage for his useless son. But Dadu denied him on his face. He used foul language for you and Dadu. After hearing things about you. I just lost my calm and burst. Then Dadu's health worsen as he didn't take his medication that day. I got furious and frustrated with everything. I wanted to be alone to calm my mind, " He told her everything.

Aaruhi's eyes soften looking at his dull face. She can understand him and his emotions.

"I understand your emotion. That's why I asked Aaravi to find you. I know my Bhaiyu, he must have a reason for his unusual behavior,"

"You are the best sister in the world, Didu. You know na I love you," Aaruhi chuckles at his sweet words.

"What about me, Tiger?" they turn their head, hearing their father's voice.

Arjun comes over there with his black coat hanging on his arm. Look like he just come from the office.

Abhimanyu sit straight as Arjun also join them and sat with them on the ground.

"Your anger and emotions are justified but you should know there are people who care and love you. They get worried for you. Your running away to hide your anger will not solve anything, son. I never stop and teach my children to control their emotions. You have every right to show your emotions...show your anger, show frustration, show your tears. I know my children are strong and capable enough to handle any situation but still, we, parent, fears for their children. We got worried easily when it comes to our children. So next time don't do anything that worried all of us, especially your Mama. You made my wife cry for an hour as you angrily walk out of the house and even switch off your phone. I can tolerate anything but if you make my wife sad then no one will save you from me..."
Aaruhi giggles at his father's threat.

Abhimanyu gulped in fear before nodding his head like a small kid.

"And if you wanted to spend some with your Aaravi just say directly, we will do something, Am I right Aaru?" Arjun teases him. Aaruhi burst into laughing while Abhimanyu makes a whiny face at his father and sister.

"Yeah yeah,... you should have told us," Aaruhi said playfully to which Abhimanyu glare at his sister.

"Aghhh!!...I hate you guys!" He groan loudly while they were laughing at his expense.

"We know..."Arjun said rolling his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Someone missing us...I heard," Suddenly Vihaan said as he and Amaira come there jumping.

"No, ...you heard wrong, "Abhimanyu sarcastically told Vihaan who twist his face at him making others laugh.

"Aww!!... Our Bhaiyuu is missing us. I know my Bhaiyuu loves me the most," Vihaan said in his cute voice to irritate him.

Vihaan hugs him from back and kissed his cheek.
"Here is your kiss, Bhai.  And I love you too," Abhimanyu push him away and make a disgusted face while wiping his kiss from his face.

Arjun smiles shaking his head at his naughty children.
"You kids enjoy," Saying Arjun stood up from the ground and went inside the house.

"Vihaan!! Don't irritate me," He told Vihaan, glaring at him.

"Waah, I am irritating you Bhaiyu. Very nice! You are watching Didu...look how he is behaving with me. You see. If Aavi would do that he will be all smiling and happy. How biased, Bhai. I am hurt," Vihaan exclaims dramatically in a fake sad voice.

Amaira was giggling at them while Aaruhi was laughing her heart out at the free show.

Abhimanyu glare at him. He crack his knuckle dramatically while staring into Vihaan's eyes. Vihaan gulp in fear sensing something wrong is coming for him.

"Let me hurt you properly, Vihu baby.."Abhimanyu said while smirking evilly before tackling him on the ground.

"AHHHHHH!!! SAVEE MEEE!!!" Vihaan shouted loudly when Abhimanyu held his neck in his arm from behind.

After doing wrestling or more like beating poor Vihaan for few minutes, Aaruhi saved the poor boy from Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu scoff at him seeing him faking a cry in Aaruhi's arm as if he beat so much. He didn't even do anything. And this drama queen did was fake shouting and screaming.

Amaira is still giggling like a baby looking at her brother. Vihaan frowned at her angrily before smacking her head.
"Here your brother got beaten badly and you are laughing, shameful girl. Go bring something for me to eat...go. Who knows, you would get heaven for religiously serving your kind hearted brother," Amaira roll her eyes at him.

"I am not going anywhere. You never do anything for me then why would I?" Vihaan gives her an angry look then look at Aaruhi with a puppy face.

"Don't butter me with your so called cute innocent face," Aaruhi told him before he could open his mouth to melt her with his sweet words.

He twisted his face and pouted at her.

"Come let go in. I am really hungry,"

Everyone stood up and dust their cloth before going inside the mansion.

Abhimanyu has arms around Amaira who was babbling her mind out while giggling and chuckling in between.
Abhimanyu has a peaceful smile on his face as he is hearing her.

On the hand, Vihaan was bothering Aaruhi for giving her favorite car for him to drive once.

*********************************

Thank You for reading.

Hope you guys like it.

Let me know what you guys love about this chapter.

The sibling bond is something else. How many of you agree with me.

That heart to heart talk with our loved ones is must needed, don't you guys think?

Share your view on this chapter.

And Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT.

See you soon.

Take care🥰🥰

Love you❤️💜