33. Pizza

Aaravi lay down on the bed as the doctor asked her. She holds Abhi's hand, feeling her hand cold in nervousness and excitement. 

She felt Abhimanyu lightly squeezing her hand making her look at him. 

She smiles at him, making his lips curve slightly while caressing the back of her palm with his thumb.

"Are you ready, Aaravi?" They turn to see the doctor coming inside the room wearing her mask and gloves.

Aaravi nodded, making the doctor smile behind her mask before she sat on the stool.

"Please raise your dress, Dear," she said.

Abhimanyu helped her to adjust her dress as the doctor told her.

Abhimanyu looked at the big LED screen as the doctor was scanning Aaravi's abdomen.

After a few seconds, they all can see a little bean structure on the screen making the doctor smile.

"Look, that's your baby, darling that tiny structure," The doctor said, pointing toward the screen , making Aaravi smile widely as she looked at her little baby.

She turned her head toward Abhimanyu to see him looking at the screen and saw his throat moving as he gulped.

Her eyes turn teary seeing him looking at their baby with a soft gaze. She intertwined their fingers together making his eyes move from the screen to her. 

"Our baby, Manyu…" she said lovingly to which he just kissed her knuckles lightly.

"It is beautiful.." he whispered, making her chuckle lightly.

"She or he is just round like a bean," she said playfully.

"It doesn't matter," he said with a smile making her nodded her head with peaceful smile on her face.

Aaravi and Abhimanyu come out of the doctor's cabin after taking prescriptions. 

Both the baby and Aaravi are doing well. Abhimanyu is finally relieved after hearing that Aaravi and baby both are doing great and the baby is healthy. But she suggests being extra careful toward Aaravi as her first trimester is going on. 

Abhi opened the car door for Aaravi before he sat in the driver's seat.

"Are you comfortable?" Abhi asked once they settled in the car.

"Yea.." 

"Do you want to eat anything?" he asked as it's been two hours since she had anything.

"Hmm… I am starting to feel hungry now. Let's go to dominos then. I really wanna eat pizza with lots of cheese, "  she said dreamily then licked her lips. 

Abhimanyu look at her from road for a second and said,

"No junk food and oily food, Aaravi. We will eat something else," Aaravi frowned annoyingly and pouted.

"But the doctor said eat everything and whatever you like," she whined.

"She also said to be careful with your food choice," Abhimanyu said, making her twist her lips in irritation at him. She turns her face toward the window away from him, making Abhi smile at her childish antics.

"Aaravi," after a minute Abhimanyu softly called her but she didn't look at him showing her anger.

"Meri Jaan…listen to me," he lovingly said, making her heart melt slowly.

"Sweetheart…please look at me," he said with a smile on his face.

Aaravi turn to him maintaining her angry face and glare at him,