31. Sunset

Happy Dussehra Everyone!!!☺️☺️

__________________________________

Aaravi smiles looking at Abhimanyu who is buttoning up her shirt as they are ready to leave the hospital after meeting with Ishaan.

Abhimanyu looks up and kisses her head while lightly setting her hair nicely with his fingers.

"Shall we?" he asked to which she nodded her head with a smile. 

He took her hand in his hand and walked out of the room only to come face to face with Ryan and Vihaan.

He frowned seeing them in the hospital when he had already told everyone not to come here.

Vihaan runs to Aaravi and tackles her bear hug. Aaravi surprised for a second before hugging him back and let out a giggle.

"My Aari baby!…how are you feeling?" he asked, looking at her with worry.

"I am absolutely fine, Vihu. See.." she said in her cheerful tone and ruffled his hair making him narrow his eyes at her.

"I think we should leave now. Come doll," Ryan said, coming toward her and kissing her temple and smiling at her.

"Bhai, we need to meet Dr. Ishaan before leaving. You both wait in the car. We are coming in a while," Abhimanyu informed him. Ryan nodded in understanding and left with Vihaan to the parking area.

Abhimanyu and Aaravi entered inside Ishaan's cabin after the nurse allowed them.

Ishaan smiled seeing them and asked to take the seats.

"How are you feeling, Aaravi?" he asked softly, making Aaravi smile and nodded.

"Great, Dr. Ishaan. Thanks to you," she said, making him chuckle lightly.

"Good to know," he then turns to Abhimanyu who is looking at him with blank eyes.

"Well, ..I have something to tell you both," he said, making Aaravi and Abhimanyu scared and anxious.

"Don't worry… actually I have a colleague who is a very famous and successful gynecologist and obstetrician. She deals with high risk pregnancies and complicated cases like you have, Aaravi. If you both want, I will talk about Aaravi's case with her," Aaravi smiled at his help and looked at Abhi who already nodded his head agreeing with Ishaan.

"Well then, I want you both to meet her as soon as possible so that we can begin her medication. Also, you already met an oncologist who will assist us during her treatment," Abhimanyu nodded.

"Thank you so Dr. Ishaan," Aaravi said to which he smiled lightly and said,

"It's my duty, Aaravi. Now it is my job to make you fit and fine. But you have to be careful of your health, okay? " he said, making her nod her head.

"Then see you at your next appointment. Take care of yourself and the baby. Remember no stress and overthinking, okay?" he sternly said.

"I will take care of myself, doctor. Also I have this grumpy man to take care of me, right Manyu," Ishaan chuckles while she grins looking at Abhi who is playfully glaring at her before shaking his head at her.

They stood up taking their leave after discussing her diet and medicines. 

Abhimanyu shakes Ishaan's hand as he is genuinely feeling grateful for his help.

Ishaan nodded at him before they walked out of his cabin.

"Let's go," Abhimanyu said as he and Aaravi walked to Ryan and Vihaan.