14. A Ray Of Hope

SURPRISE UPDATE, READERSS!!

Enjoy!!!

*********************************

Aaravi slowly opened her eyes, feeling someone caressing her head. She blinked her eyes a few times to clear her view.
She smiled as her eyes fell on her mother sitting beside her.

Siya smile down at her daughter and kiss her forehead,
"Jag gaya mera bachcha" she said lovingly.

Aaravi nodded and hugged her waist hiding her face in her cute soft tummy.

"I love you, Ma," Aaravi whispered against her tummy.

Siya chuckled and caressed her back.

"I love you too, baby," hearing her mother's soft loving voice, she felt her eyes burning.

"What did the doctor say? Everything is good?" Siya asked after some time. Aaravi gulped and slowly looked at her mother who was looking tense and anxious.

"Ma…" as she said the door of her room opens and Ryan comes in.

He looked at Aaravi and smiled lightly coming near them. He looks at Siya and lightly kisses her head.
"How is my doll?" he asked, taking Aaravi's hand in his.

She gave him a weak smile and sat on the bed.
"When I have so many loving people around me so obviously I will be awesome," she said in a fake happy voice looking at his tired face as if he just returned from the office.

"Why are you looking so dull? Is there any problem? You went to the hospital today, how was your reports?" he asked, cupping her face, seeing her face dull. Fear is visible in his tone as he is worried for her.

Her breath stops for a second and she looks down. Thinking of his reaction after she would tell him about her reports when he is reacting and getting panic seeing her dull face.

Why does he have to love her so much? It may not be that hard if her family didn't love her this much.

She give him assuring smile and tell him,
"Everything is fine. I am good. My reports are normal, don't worry. I just woke up to see why it looked so dull. Stop worrying so much about me. Why do you all love me so much?" she says as she hugged him.

Siya smiles looking at her children. She thanks her Kanha ji all the time for blessing her and Ruhaan with such beautiful children.

"You are my little doll. How can I not be worried for my little baby? You are the best thing Ma and Dad gave me. I can't see you sad and hurt. It kills me, doll. Why would I not love my sweetest sister? She deserves all my love and affection," Aaravi felt tears in her eyes upon hearing his heartfelt words for her.

She hid her face in his chest, hugging him tightly. They may not have the same blood but the bond they share is much stronger than blood. Their souls are connected. He can feel her emotion just by looking at her face.

"What if something happened to me and I left you guys for-" Her sentence remains unfinished as he jerks away from hug and glares at her hard.
Siya felt her heart clench at that thought and she looked at Aaravi.

"Think before you speak," he angrily yells but then calms himself. Looking at her scared face, he sighs and cups her face.

"Don't talk like this. You have a long life to enjoy," he softly said, patting her head. She nodded looking down in fear.

"Ryan, go change your clothes,dear" Siya interrupts them, feeling the seriousness in the room.

Ryan removed his hand from Aaravi and nodded at his mother with a tight smile.