26. Cotton Candy

(Few days later)

Feeling soft lips on her cheek, Aaravi lazily opened her eyes and blinked her sleepy eyes to see her husband's beautiful face in front of her eyes. A lazily smile formed on her face as he pepper kissed her jawline and neck. 

She giggles as he rubs his lips on her crook of her neck. She grabs his head to stop him while giggling as his stubble tickles her.

Abhimanyu also chuckle as she squeals and laughs.

"Stoppp Maa..anyuu!! Hahaha!!" she said between her giggles.

Abhimanyu pulls away from her neck and looks at her red glowing face and pecks her cute nose.

She is smiling brightly as her sleep flew away after his little torture.  

"You are so bad and naughty," she said, brushing their noses lightly with each other while smiling at him.

He joined their forehead together and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs softly.

"That I am, wifey," he whispered back with a light tone to which she grinned.

"Manyu??" She called him after fews of peaceful silence.

"Hmm.." he hummed, hugging her close to him with his eyes closed  as they were lying on the bed.

"I wanted to eat cotton candy," he opened his eyes and looked at her in surprise.

"Cotton candy?" he asked to which she nodded like a little child. 

"Early in the morning?...and where would I get them this early?,"  he said, making her face fall in sadness. She pouted and hid her face in his neck.

"I don't know…I just wanted to eat cotton candy. Our baby is craving for it, " she murmurs in a sad and stubborn tone, making Abhimanyu sigh.

"Okay I will bring them…" she looked at him with a bright smile but it vanished as he finished his sentence, 

"But first you have to finish your breakfast, hm?"

She frowned in anger and pushed him away from her,

"What type of husband you are, huh? Putting conditions on your pregnant wife just for cotton candy. I don't want anything now," she said while glaring at him to which he huffed at her and rolled his eyes at her drama.

He get down from the bed and slide the curtains and open the window to let the fresh cool wind inside the room. 

Aaravi also came out of bed and went to the balcony to see the sunrise. She looked at the red orangish sky and a smile formed on her lips. She felt Abhimanyu behind before he gently wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't hug me. I am mad at you mister," she said which made him chuckle.

He placed his chin on her shoulder and lightly gaze his nose along her neck making her shiver. 

"I am going, my love. Don't be mad," he whispered, kissing behind her ear lightly.

She grinned hearing this and turned her face to him and pecked his nose. 

"Then go na," he shook his head at her.

"Fine…" he said and sighed before pulling away from her. 

He went inside the room but she also came after him smiling like a joker.

"I also want to come with you, pleasee" She said cutely, blinking her eyes.

"No, stay at home," he said, taking his phone and car keys.