5.Sweet memories

A little girl around 3 three years, is giggling loudly as she rides the slide. She claps her hands happily as she landed on her bum on the ground with a soft thump.

She again goes around the slide to climb the stairs of the small slide. As she held the iron rail of slide to climb the slide ladder, she was pushed aside by someone making her fell on the ground.

She look up with her ready to-cry face to see a boy around 6. She frown angrily at him as he started climbing the slide before standing on her feet.

"Why!!?? Avi hurt!!" She shout at him and angrily tug his t-shirt. 

"Don't pull my shirt," The boy said freeing his t-shirt from her tiny fist.

"Bad boy!! Very bad boy...no candy for you," She told him still frowning at him.

"I have more candy," the boy said and smiled proudly.

They are none other than our little love birds Abhimanyu and Aaravi.

Aaravi look at him with her cute angry face and his smile really bothered her.

She look here and there searching for something. Abhimanyu look at her with a confused face.

With a second his confuse turn into crying one as at little devil throw the hand of sand on him. And flew away seeing his angry crying face. Abhimanyu rub his eyes as a few particles went into his eyes while crying in pain.

Aaravi look back at him and also started crying.

Their mother come running hearing their cry. Aaravi runs to her mother while crying, who quickly embraces her in her arms.

Siya got panic seeing her crying badly as she hide her face in her neck.

While Ashika went to Abhimanyu who was crying while rubbing his eyes.

"What happened, baby?" Ashika asked worriedly seeing his red crying face.

"Babies, why are you both crying? Did something scare you, tell us?" Aashika asked looking at both the crying kids.

Ashika and Siya shared a concerned look.

"Aaravi won't you tell Ma?" Siya asked Aaravi as she calm down a bit and looking at sobbing Abhimanyu in Ashika's arms.

She turn to look at her mother innocently and then look down at her hands.

"Me no bad girl, chorry!" She said with teary eyes and started crying again.

Seeing her crying now Abhimanyu stop sobbing and look at her blinking his glossy orbs.
Ashika's eyes turn soft seeing her like this.

Siya's heart break seeing her little doll teary face. She wipe her tears while other hand rubbing her back consoling her little heart.
"Sh...shh, it's okay, Jaan. Don't cry...ma is here, "

"Can I hold her, if you don't mind?" Ashika asked to Siya then look at crying Aaravi.

Siya hesitate a bit but seeing Ashika's soft and smile, she give Aaravi to her.

Ashika took the little doll in her arms after making Abhimanyu sat beside her on the bench where they are sitting right now.

An affectionate smile appears on her face looking at the cutest little human in her arms.
While Abhimanyu glare at Aaravi who took his place.

Aaravi stop crying as she realize she is not in her mother's arms. But still hiccuping cutely.

"You are such a pretty little doll. My god!! I never seen a girl this much cute. Can you tell me the secret of your cuteness?" Ashika sweetly asked in a baby tone.