2. Sweet Hearts

Abhimanyu was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he felt something cold on his face. His eyelashes flinch in reflex before he open them slowly only to see the beautiful sight in front of his eyes.

There stood Aaravi with her open wet hair on her one side with a cute mischievous smile on her baby like face. Her beautiful light brown orb are glowing with happiness. And she is dressed in a flowy sundress with small purple flowers design on it.

"Morning, Morning...my hero," She exclaims playfully blowing water droplets from her wet hair.

She giggles like a baby when Abhimanyu covers his face with his palm. He again look at her who is enjoying before pulling her toward him.

Aaravi let out a surprised squeal as she fell on him. She look at him with a smiling face as she make herself comfortable on him placing her palms on his chest.

"Get up, Aaravi ke Prince,"She lovingly said playing with his hair.

"I don't want to, my princess," He replied in his deep hoarse voice hugging her closely.

"I am hungry. I want breakfast," she told him. He sigh snuggling more into her neck.

When he didn't move, she hold his shoulder and started making him sit but failed badly due to his heavy muscles. She huff tiredly and started shaking him while whining,

"Aghhh!! get up already, you lazy man,"
Abhimanyu smiles against her neck as he is enjoying irritating her.

He hug her more tightly before rolling them on the bed such that now she is under him.

"Manyu...get off from me!! You are crushing me. I will complain to Papa that you were troubling me. He will-, " He stops her babbling placing his lips on her soft ones.

Her eyes widen for a second before she closed them feeling him moving his lips softly against her. Her hands automatically wrapped around his neck as she respond to his kiss with the same tenderness and passion as him.

"I love you," Abhimanyu whispers against her lips before he perks her lips lovingly.

"Same pinch," she whispers back with a shy and happy face, earning a husky chuckle from him.

"Stupid girl," he said placing his forehead against her and lightly brushing their nose.

"Let's feed my hungry bird something before she eat my brain," saying he gets off the bed with her on his shoulder. She squeal and then giggles loudly hanging on his shoulder.

He made his way toward Kitchen with her enjoying the ride and happily swinging her legs.

He made her sit on the kitchen counter and placed his hands on either side of her as he bent toward her.

"So what this pretty lady wants to eat?" He asked her softly.

"Aloo ka paratha and Suji ka halwa?" She suggest rising her one eyebrow.

"At your service, Ma'am. Anything else??" He asked moving back from her and wash his hands in the sink.

"No, that's all," she reply.

Abhimanyu smiles at her while wearing the apron. He arranged all the ingredients before starting his work.

They were eating their breakfast in silence when Aaravi clear her throat. Abhimanyu looked up at her raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you talk to Dadu?" she asked slowly making him let out a deep sigh.

"No, and it's better if I don't talk to him right now. He needs to understand what he did and have to face my anger. I am still really mad at him for his stunt yesterday," he told her and get up from the chair taking his and Aaravi's plate. Aaravi sigh rolling her eyes at his stubbornness and follows him inside the kitchen where he was washing the dirty dishes.